Reviews for Feast of the Samhain
togitnj chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
Oh, god, seriously, I saw this in my notifications and squeed in a pitch that only the Garou could hear ;-p I'm loving every second of this; it's incredibly well written, and the whole Dog perspective is so tragic and heartbreaking and beautifully well done. Can't wait to see more!
Rawiyah-Taliesin chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
I love the reference to the Hitchhiker's series, it fits so well into Sheppard's character for him to use that reference. Anyway, great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one!
Stealth Dragon chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
This chapter made me misty-eyed. Poor Sheppard, I hope they get through to him soon.
Duffy chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I'm dying to see how this all ends up tying together-the werewolf story and Dog-and how one (presumably) leads to the other. Update soon! :-)
Rawiyah-Taliesin chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful chapter! Looking forward to the next after your road trip!
highonscifi chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I am really enjoying your story! It's very different and very well-written-makes for a truly enjoyable read!

I look forward to more!
Stealth Dragon chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I like the back and forth you have going on - Swtiching between past and presenty, keeping us in the now while revealing what led up to it. One thing I never like in stories (though I do understand its necessity) is when we're given only one chapter of the present and have to slog through chapter after chapter of the past in order to get back to that present (which, I will admit, I've been guilty of myself). The back and forth creates a lot less frustration, especially for an aftermath junky such as myself :D
togitnj chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I'm enjoying this tremendously. Love the darker stuff, and can't wait to find out what happened all those missing years!
Annie866 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
This is really interesting. I was quite shaken to find out that "Dog" was actually Sheppard and how much he suffered at the hands of his "masters". I can't wait to find out how he ended up in that situation.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Very interesting. I do love a broken shep, and you seemed to have broken him thoroughly. Can't wait to see what comes next :D
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4