Reviews for Sleepless
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Tears are in my eyes right now...damn you for making me so emotional!
Purple Apocalypse chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Oh Spike. Why do you let Buffy be so mean to you? Oh, and wonderful writing, of course.
Purple Apocalypse chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Poor Willow. She really needs help, and although Spike's giving her some, it isn't enough. Still, it's very good so far.
Purple Apocalypse chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was both sad and adorable. It looks like it was originally a oneshot, so I'm glad that you decided to make it a full story.
RKF22 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
RKF22 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
RKF22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
great start going on
lethalhonesty chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Hello again. For lack of any better fanfiction to read I fall back on authors I know I like. So here I am again.

This was really well thought out.

Buffy was way out of character though. Buffy would not be happy with Willow and Spike's relationship if for no other reason then Spike is evil, has no soul, and is thereby unfit to date her friend.

In chapter 5 (I think) you use the word erstwhile and I think you may have the meaning wrong. It means former. You used it to describe Buffy's relationship to Willow and while in this story they seemed to be strained I wouldn't have gone so far as to say that the relationship had ended. If I'm wrong and you meant it mean former then I apologize for even pointing it out.

I missed not having Willow's POV during this story but overall I enjoyed this tale. I will have to check out your homepage at some point in time and see what's there.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »