Reviews for Like a Crack in the Wall
xmodius chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
For starters, let me say I appreciate your excellent writing skills (grammar, etc.). To me, this should be expected and not complimented, but with the number of stories I read on here that are lacking in this, I often find myself interrupted from being immersed in the story because of those types of errors. Yours is completely lacking those errors, which allowed me to get completely enveloped in your writing.

The story itself is amazing. Short but never faltering on the details. Everything was so tastefully written and... frankly I'm finding myself at a loss for adjectives to describe it. Simply put, your story did what good writing should do to the reader: It pulled me in and made me feel like I was a part of this world. It kept me "turning the page" and left me with a bittersweet satisfaction when it was finally over.

Bravo. I'm adding this to my favorites.
Madgormley chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Excellent story i hope there will be more updates in the future
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Just stumpled across this again while looking for another fic. You know a story is good when you enjoy reading again just a much the second time. :)
Avina Maraya chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
love it!
Sarcastic Pygmy chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Love this story. I would love to read more!
MSPPPEC chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Y.Y I Loved Your Story, And I Love How You Type It, Most People Rush Through, now i know its been awhile since you made this , So This is just a little reminder That You Got Good Talent x) Only Thing id Say Work On Would Be The Details On Sex .~, They Should Have Been Alittle More Hot&Heavy XD

Ciao~! x)
Kat Morning chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I am smiling happily right now at the sheer happiness that is this fic. Really, this was a really wonderful read, and the interactions between all the characters were genuine and nicely done. Thank you for writing it!
It's The Fear chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh, wow, I can't believe I'm just reading this fic now! I'm trying desperately to find new Claire/Leon stories that I haven't already read (apparently it's nearly impossible, as there isn't much on here), and I am SO glad I found this.

This is beautifully written and I can't wait to read more! :)
VFR6 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Hmm, very nice. I won't expect an update, but if it came, I'll be pleasantly surprised. See ya.
MeatwaD9021 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Awesome story! I hope you update soon!
ShanaO chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Sweet and adorable. Very awesome! Love it.
Aristeia chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Another fantastic chapter. Maggie's exchange with Claire at the end was very well done.
jeanixx chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
i really want more.

you're an stunning writer, madelene. i mean it. the descriptions, dialogue and everything else.

keep on rocking. ;*
Ninja-Gnome chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
I have no clue how I missed this, but apparently I did. Just read the whole thing from beginning to end and I must say it was truly amazing. Every little bit of this story was utterly fantastic. Anxiously awaiting more!

Xor'kerh chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Absolutely fantastic chapter. I am overjoyed every time that I get an email alert for this story's update. Your writing is exquisitely descriptive and can really pull a person in.