Reviews for Do or Die
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 2/22
Were is the rest? Do they figure it out? Do they get together? Pleasssse write more!
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Well... Shit. and now they can't remember anything. Doesn't that just suck?
xD
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh wow. Wayyyyyyyyy different.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OMG ! I love it !
ghostboi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Mrawr. hot.
Mary chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I like this story alot, I would be cool if you posted more so we can see Gibbs and Tony find out what happened and why they ended up in bed together!
Doni chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hot...bummer not to remember, though.
curiouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
hey this is an awesome story..

though just hope that you'd do a sequel?

hopefully they could find out who did it.

) thanks for writing this story
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
A classic ! Always hot again ! O yeah, let them figure it out ! Excellent slash.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Extremely interesting.. it started out totally hilarious... for some reason I initially thought there was Abby or so behind it... wish i knew more
setherfan91 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great story, very hot. Is there any chance of a sequel? It'd be nice to see them figuring it out, and remembering, and a repeat performance...
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
is there a sequel to this? cuz it'd be really nice to see them figuring it out, or remembering. and then, after they catch the bad guys, for them to realize that they love each other and want a repeat performance...every night :P loved it, even the strange situation, very good smut ;)

sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
great story! i really liked it. xould you imagine thinking about a follow up story?
precious pup chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ohh interesting scenario. I don't read a lot of Tony/Gibbs as Im a McGee girl but I'll read yours. Its good. And this was clever and hot.
GlasTriskellion chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh my. I do hope you are going to follow up on this. While this was a nice excuse for a sex scene, the set up has me quite curious as to what the heck is going on.

I can totally see it taking that much to get those two together.