Reviews for Artemis
captaincrandall chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
This is a fascinating story. Different, yet much is the same. I missed that this story was not complete. I notice how long it has taken you to get this far and am now sad that I might not discover the end. I suddenly stopped getting any subscription alerts a few months ago. I'll keep checking back.
stephi910 chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
had to go back and reread to remember the story...thought this was an e&b story...not seeing much of that at all, all j&b...really not liking how they are together and the direction this seems to be going in...
Lady DestinyHope chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! Many surprising twists but I look forward to reading more!
Ro Nordmann chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Awesome chapter!

Glad you are back!

Ro
Bree chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
worst character in t his story? gotta be Alice. bringing trouble.. causing trouble.. enabling trouble.. sheeesh... and she thinks she has a right to act all high and mighty when SHE brought her brother misery
lovingrobpatz chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
Well imglad u decided to come back. I think some of us will like if u finish the story. So hopefully we will see u around.
kittenbooks chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
I like it! Definitely don't remove it!
ElizabethDawn chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
Please please please finish Artemis! I loved the story and your writing. Your amazing! I sometimes find myself wondering what happened to the characters...and I would REALLY love to know the truth! Update soon...fingers crossed :)
skyblueclouds chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
i would like it if u finished this story
jonzie chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
I've just started reading your stories and am currently reading the cotton tail. I would like to read Artemis next so please don't remove it. However, feel free to finish it. It sounds interesting! :)
mauigirl60 chapter 16 . 10/20/2011
Please don't remove it. . . it's a pretty original plotline! :-) Hope you are able to continue soon. Maybe collaborate with another author and have her finish? Just an idea!
YankeeDiva chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
Oh don't remove it just keep going with it. No matter the time frame good writers are hard to come by. I for one would miss your work. :)
marauder-fangirl chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Good to hear from you again! Whatever you decide to do with the story I will support!
countrygirl043986 chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
you have to continue writing it im totally sucked into I need to know whats gonna happen between bella jasper bella and edward
bastos chapter 16 . 10/14/2011
Sorry for the life alteri changes you have been going through all a once it probbly seems. I just found this story and LOVE it. I hope you can finish it, but Iunderstand if you need something new. YOu have a great style of writing and look forward to the many things you will write! All the best.
572 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »