Reviews for Further Study Needed
McCoy Fan chapter 1 . 10/2
Excellent banter and characterizations. It was hilarious seeing McCoy get the upper hand with his charm without Spock realizing it. Enjoyed it tremendously.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/29
This is really good! Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Cute!
mtcbones chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
loved this so well written and described
Iniga chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
In case you still check your reviews all these years later... You should know that I have officially decided that this is how Spock and McCoy met. From now on, in my head, this is it. :)
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I LOVE this story! It is just too perfect!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh man, I just loved the interplay. Nicely done.
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Loved it! I could so see this happening! You got the characterizations down pat, bravo!
ilqtsgaG2nbwkla33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was great. It opens the door for all the logic vs. emotion bickering later. I wonder what Spock was thinking when McCoy introduced himself, lol.
neko-kohaku chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hell yeah XD

great!
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
A great story. Very funny.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love this story it is so funny
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
All I did was grin during this little fic. Very enjoyable, Bones and Spock were perfect. I love how he made it his mission to prove that logic does occasionally need correcting. Brilliant! I love this fic, and I'm going to favourite it.

Cheers!
Adenil chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Absolutely adorable. I really found this interesting. You wrote it very well, and it all seemed plausible.

Thanks much for it.

~A
Igiveup chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That was a cute first meeting between McCoy and Spock. I like the idea of McCoy giving Spock lessons in flirting. ;-)