Reviews for Further Study Needed
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I LOVE this story! It is just too perfect!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh man, I just loved the interplay. Nicely done.
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Loved it! I could so see this happening! You got the characterizations down pat, bravo!
ilqtsgaG2nbwkla33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was great. It opens the door for all the logic vs. emotion bickering later. I wonder what Spock was thinking when McCoy introduced himself, lol.
neko-kohaku chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hell yeah XD

great!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
A great story. Very funny.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love this story it is so funny
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
All I did was grin during this little fic. Very enjoyable, Bones and Spock were perfect. I love how he made it his mission to prove that logic does occasionally need correcting. Brilliant! I love this fic, and I'm going to favourite it.

Cheers!
Adenil chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Absolutely adorable. I really found this interesting. You wrote it very well, and it all seemed plausible.

Thanks much for it.

A
Igiveup chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That was a cute first meeting between McCoy and Spock. I like the idea of McCoy giving Spock lessons in flirting. ;-)
AAmuse chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
In short, lovely. I have some difficulty imagining Spock in a bar for that specific purpose that late in his years of 'studying humans'; an appointment of some sort would have been more plausible, methinks... Other than that, it's been thoroughly enjoyable. The dialogue is very good. Nice job!

Anna
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ha, that was cute! D Here's my favorite line, I knew it was coming somewhere.

Spock took a deep breath as he formulated his answer. “I am called Mr. Spock,” he said at length. “I am both first officer and science officer aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise. We are here to provide our crew with shore leave and to rendezvous with our new chief medical officer.”

I can imagine McCoy's exact facial expression. D