Reviews for Mind Over Matter
Calamity Now chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Lol. It really does sound quite a bit like a poem, nice job, though I would suggest editing a little bit and possibly finding better words to make it flow more...

Anyways, decent job!

Now&Forever

SweetHeroin
Poetic Nothingness chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Short sweet and to the point. That really does sound like a poem. It's a hit and miss with the Gwen/Trent theme you where going for but overall it was a remarkable piece.

-Ahura
Shinjiru Kokoro chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
You know, sometimes I think it's the most ordinary conversations that can come out the most extraordinary.

My first reaction to this is to stereotypically say "You would!"... just because I can imagine you saying things like this on a common basis-but then, that's just my impression from how profound and versatile a writer you are.

This piece perfectly fits the theory of "quantity over quality". There's so much that can be taken from your words, and I think I've read this about five times already. There's a complexity around and through and intertwined with the simplicity of the words that makes it compelling; and I applaud you on connecting the conversation to something that Trent and Gwen would say... because they would. :)

Anyway, I still can't express my excitement on your future AU story, and I wish you the best of luck with it. It's always wonderful to see one of your works pop up! Great job!

Kat
janey1097 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Huh...that actually was kind of...profound. I liked it. It was short but really nice. :) Good job.