Reviews for Shots
Great story! Loved every minute!
doverod.og chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
in love whith this
fallink99 chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
This was a great story! Very well written and kept my attention the chapter after chapter
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
eu ameiiiiii cada palavra cada acontecimento lindoooo ameiiiiiiii essa historia sua mente é perfeitaaa e muitoooo criativa maravilhosa
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
loissssssssss naooooooo meu amorpelo menos o jimmy n morreu kkkkkkkk e a lois ficara bem ela e forte e lindaaaa
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
eu doroooooooooooooooo a cloe ela é fodaaaa ele percebeu coisas q eles n perceberam afffff adoreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
adoreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lindooooo ela se abrindo com ele ele confessando coisas p ela q ele n confessaria a menos q eles estivessem juntos claro ameiiiiiiiiiii clois amoooo o clark com certeza ele deve lembrar primeiro porq ele não é afetado pela bebida mas o barmen disse q é alguma coisa d smallville ou seja as pedras kkkkkkkkkkkkkk adorooo ele vai lembrar
antes d lois eu quer ver isso ammeiiii
nikthornton chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
This was absolutely brilliant I loved every minute of it
superlc529 chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
How did this amazing story escape my notice after all these years? This is an incredible story! I loved every second of it. I could picture everything very clearly in my head and could hear all their voices as if I was hearing it on the screen. Everybody was so in-character. I loved the AU spin you put on the first half of Season 8. :D

Also, I love the double entendre of the title. They took shots of liquor (which had I'm assuming red-k in it or just some other kryptonite that didn't kill Clark) that let to a 'shot' with each other. Beautiful, wonderful, incredible story! It progressed so realistically and the flow was absolutely perfect. I LOVED it! Phenomenal job! :)
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Excellent fic. I loved all the Clois moments in this story. Your writing is so incredible, I could easily imagine all the scenes you depicted between the pair. Great job! Loved this story.
madcloisfan chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Loved it
shugokage chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Incredible story great job!
sro482 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Very good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. You do a great job of describing Lois and Clark"s personality.
1eclecticreader chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
I am so bad! You'll need to forgive me. I had not realized that I have not left a review for this story - and it's one of my favorites! I love it. You write Lois and Clark so well. Their interactions were just gold all throughout. And their chemistry was just sizzling, I don't know how my computer didn't burn up. Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed it very much.
Beth J chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
This story was fantastic! I absolutely loved it.

It was funny and the story kept moving and stayed interesting, and you really kept true to the characters.

And I liked that you didn't make Lana and Chloe seem like total jerks just because they aren't Lois. It was really refreshing.

Anyway, seriously awesome job.