Reviews for Retake
Sophia Riddle chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
wow, I didn't see that until now! thank you so much though~ XDD I like it~

oh, and by the way, Amber is not Wilson's wife, she's just his girlfriend but they lived together. (like Stacy and House..) since I can't say that in the last chapter I have to say it here, hope that's okay. :P
Max Gat chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
AW!

This is my favourite so far ]
Aquarius Seth chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Awfully cute. It was nice. A.S.
Sophia Riddle chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
lol, have I ever told you how much I enjoy your retakes? and btw, I notice your retakes are just S4 and 5.. how about doing some S1-3?

like.. hm.. S1 Christmas ep, S2 Sex Kills(after House close the door..), House vs God(.."moving back with me?" or something..) and..er... I forgot the name of it.. but.. the dosing each other ep.. .. something like that? please? *puppy eyes*

I really really like your stories..er retakes.. so, please, keep going! (now, I get one more idea, how about Words and Dees? XD)
Militant Delusionalist chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
I loved this! Especially the last chapter. I would have saved a lot of tears, if they had just did it this way! *favs*
Mirakiki chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
This is how it happened in my head. ._.

Seriously. 8D
DMFAZINA chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
OMG o.o

THANK YOU~! :0

i so totally needed that, ROFL that part in Birthmarks so needed some slash, i was like in shock, even my mom says those two act like a married couple lol.
OMilkyEyesO chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
:D These are great, please continue them! And I so was thinking the same with Admit it!
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
oh please do more of these. This was really good.
Hexikon chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh, please more, I really like this...