Reviews for She Must Never Know
Kataraang0 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this was cool.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aw, my poor little baby! Great job on this! I can see Spencer being over-protective like this after what happened.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved "Minimal Loss", and I knew that Reid would feel guilty, no matter what Emily says. Excellent story, you put a lot of emotion in here!
Mr Super Czar chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
The Em/Re in this is very good. Love the language and the vunerability of Reid. Very good.
tearbos chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Very nice. I knew you'd have to do one of these eventually!

Great job as always.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow, this one really got me. It wasn't what I expected, but yet I really liked it, even as sad as it was, and how it kind of kills something that hadn't yet, maybe maybe would have between Reid and Emily. It's short, and it was good enough to make me wish there was more, but I think the length works for it. It makes more of a punch and really hits you for laying it all out there so absolute and final. I liked that you had Reid doubting himself and letting Emily take the beating she did. I think that Reid really thought he could reason with Cyrus and keep either of them being FBI from him, but it backfired and I can easily see him blaming himself for letting Emily jump in when she did. I liked the part where he thinks about how he'd always been taught to treat women, and then meeting JJ, Elle, and Emily and how their strength contrasts with that. But I also like how he realizes Emily's human frailty now as well. I also really liked the reference back to Henkel. That really may have been part of why Prentiss did what she did, not wanting to have to see Reid get another beating, now that's he finally recovered. The ending especially is beautiful even though it's painful at the same time, "She looks up and smiles at me. I smile back, but it's a strained smile. Will she see? I can't let her see. You see, I'm protecting her now. She must never know that everytime I see her beautiful face I see the wounds and bruises. She must never know that every time I brush by her in the conference room, or on the plane, I feel the electric shock that rocked me when she embraced me after the explosion. She must never know that everytime she smiles at me, I bleed." Wow. Great work.
tellygirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved Emily in that episode and I also love how the team are so protective over Reid. He may be a grown man but there's something so vulnerable about him and after Georgia and his drug problems and the similarities with this case,had Emily not stepped in when she did then our poor genius might have regressed (is that the right word?) and things might have turned out a whole lot worse.

Saying that I completely understand Reid's feelings of guilt and hope he doesn't do anything stupid to prove what a "man" he is (or maybe I do,I like a bit of Reid angst!)
ytrewq54321 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow. Very great story! You write Reid so well. Please continue stories with these two! They are my favorite pairing and I think you develope good story lines for them.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
You express his feeling so well. I can see his feeling so guilty and weak. It is a shame that he doesn't see the strong man that has survived so much that everybody else sees.
redwingsgirl514 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Really really really good. :) I'm not even sure what to comment on, what made it good, b/c the whole thing is!
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Poor Reid! I can see him beating himself up like this. Great one shot!
REIDFANATIC chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Yes, Reid would feel guilty when really he shouldn't. He'd only asked Cyrus why he thought one of them was an FBI angent and Cyrus pulled the gun. Emily instantly admitted it before Reid even had time and he looked so surprised. But he will blame himself because that is who he is.
poweroverbirds chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Good story.

I love anything with Reid and Emily.
Raphael0877 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This is so different, and I liked it - no happy endings this time...but then, there are many episodes, and even times in our lives, when it isn't possible to have a happy ending. Good story.