Reviews for The Morning After A Part Of Your Life You Know
skadoo chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
A nice romp though your universe and tastefully done too.
Eydie Munroe chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Oh, now this was absolutely brilliant! Everyone was right in character, and the humour was laugh-out-loud funny. A highly entertaining, incredible piece of work. Well done!
JackieJacks chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Well this was all kinds of awesome. Fabulous follow up to the first one and OMG funniest senior staff briefing in the history of Star Trek hahahahahahaha. And they're getting married... awwwwww. Lovely. Awesome work, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Rascal207 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
I had the best of times reading this one! I actually read parts of it few times, for it's brilliant! In chapter3 with ""I want the record to show that from the day I made Chakotay my first husband he has performed his duties with all the integrity and valor deserving of a Starfleet uniform.", I was ROFL on that sentence, you're so witty. Ch4. is HOT, HOT! And Ch5, ever so sweet, well, it's what I guess any J/Cer out there was always hoping for in a way.

Love your writing,it's full of humor, it's just steamy in parts to make my brain boil and it always leaves me with a big happy grin at the end. I only regret there aren't any more STV stories. Here's hoping you'll write another one. Soon!
KiraHazel chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
You realise now, surely, that you'll have to write about their wedding and life after it!

A lovely fanfic.

Now "I can't wait for the wedding!"
Laura W chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Holy crap, how did I miss this when you first posted it? Glad I found it now. Love it. Laughed liked an idiot. Thank you for making my night!
badmelk chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
great great great! rotflmao! i think i spelled that right... so funny especially was harry telling them that the doors were too thick to hear anything so freakin great!
badmelk chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this is already looking like a super fun lol sequel!
VSaffie chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
I loved this story I lauphed out load it was very cute I beg you to keep it going... I can't wait for the wedding! Please please please!
Hannah x chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
omg...i haven't laughed so hard in so long! That completely MADE my day! Actual LOVE 3 Your an awesome writer! Keep it up :)

Hannah xx
Julechan chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Great story, I had tears in my eyes from laughing! You're so good XD

"Chakotay suffers a complete loss of motor control" - LOL, I mean, I literally dropped off my chair XD
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
"Well, in a wierd Rick Berman kind of way"...I think this is my favourite STV fanfic line ever! Legend of a story, massively huge well done :-)
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, this story was adorable (I also liked the prequel- a lot). I LOL'd when KJ made her little "slip" in the meeting, & also loved her last line to C. on the bridge. HA! Thanks for making Shattered better. GS.
xxbubbiixx chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was an awesome story very well written i hope theres more to come !
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
This was just amazing. It was well written, the whole thing as well as the preceding story. I greatly enjoyed it, it is very well written from a story and character standpoint. And at "first husband" i dropped my knitting and couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes.