Reviews for The Morning After A Part Of Your Life You Know
badmelk chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
great great great! rotflmao! i think i spelled that right... so funny especially was harry telling them that the doors were too thick to hear anything so freakin great!
badmelk chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this is already looking like a super fun lol sequel!
VSaffie chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
I loved this story I lauphed out load it was very cute I beg you to keep it going... I can't wait for the wedding! Please please please!
Hannah x chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
omg...i haven't laughed so hard in so long! That completely MADE my day! Actual LOVE 3 Your an awesome writer! Keep it up :)

Hannah xx
Julechan chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Great story, I had tears in my eyes from laughing! You're so good XD

"Chakotay suffers a complete loss of motor control" - LOL, I mean, I literally dropped off my chair XD
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
"Well, in a wierd Rick Berman kind of way"...I think this is my favourite STV fanfic line ever! Legend of a story, massively huge well done :-)
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, this story was adorable (I also liked the prequel- a lot). I LOL'd when KJ made her little "slip" in the meeting, & also loved her last line to C. on the bridge. HA! Thanks for making Shattered better. GS.
xxbubbiixx chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was an awesome story very well written i hope theres more to come !
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
This was just amazing. It was well written, the whole thing as well as the preceding story. I greatly enjoyed it, it is very well written from a story and character standpoint. And at "first husband" i dropped my knitting and couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes.
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
I loved this story! Kathryn rocks! The line about being pregnant was perfect! The ending was hilarious, Tom was right about what she said about the "late husband"! Brilliant! Will there be more in this series?
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very deep! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Wow! The beginning was hilarious! The 'first husband' line was perfect, as was Tuvok's one liner afterward! Amazing chapter! The ending was very intense! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Hilarious chapter! I really enjoyed it! They're all so flustered! It's perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow! I love it! The line at the beginning: "Belanna would kill him. Chakotay would kill him twice. Then Belanna would go back in time, bring him back to life, and kill him all over again." was hilarious! I really enjoyed this chapter! Amazing!
ChocoboFeather chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
I love this story almost as much as the prequel:D Great display of humour, a wonderful dash of steamyness, and naturally flowing dialogue
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »