Reviews for I Love You This Much
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Absolutely fabulous one-shot. I love the Chris/Leo dynamic and you did an amazing job expressing both men's emotions during this encounter. Great job.
tree-of-life8 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
awesome!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Awesome story!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
very good.
Diana chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
or will loss the lose the right to Chris - what? This sentence makes no sense. Your typing and grammatical errors make this story difficult to understand. Please proofread better.
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Okay, NextGeneration, here I am! Yep, I’m here at the one shots as well. I SHOULD be doing homework or reviewing Pilot, LOL, but I’m too lazy to do my homework, so I decided to do your first one shot, instead. Anyway, away from my rambling and let’s start to review this thing, shall we? ;)

Alright, from the beginning, I can envision the episode. Spin City’s on my top favorite episodes list, because of all of the Chris stuff in it, and I think that you’re doing it justice. I had to laugh at the beginning, when Chris thinks how weird it is for him trying to get himself conceived. Made me grin a little bit, so a nice bit to incorporate a little humor into what seems to be a very serious one shot. Ah, everything has a little humor, right?

I adored Chris’s opinion of fathers and dads. I feel the exact same way, and I think that it’s truly in character to him when you put that down. I can truly imagine these as Chris’s thoughts as he sits on the bridge, and I’m really liking this one shot, even though it’s pretty early on. It’s a good idea, and a really good story. So far, anyway. ;)

The lyrics make me want to cry a little bit, especially the first two. Being an extremely emotional fan fiction writer, I can tell you that I am tearing up a little bit. LOL, I’m pathetic, I know. I think that the song fits Chris and Leo during season 6 so well that it actually scares me a bit. I’m going to have to go on YouTube and listen to it, because it seems like it’s a great song, sad, but then again, I adore sad songs, LOL.

I also liked the Melinda reference during Chris’s thoughts. It gives a bit of continuity in the story, adding in everything that had happened in your series. So, would these be his thoughts when it came to universe? If you don’t understand what I mean, just ignore it, LOL. But I did like the Melinda reference, I enjoy when people actually put Melinda in Wyatt’s evil reality. My world, Melinda was born three years after Chris no matter what reality it is. End of story, good bye. Well, not really good bye, now I’m working on the review, LOL. Got a little side-tracked…

But I enjoyed how you added in everything with Chris and Leo’s conversations. It gives more depth to one of the most tense moments during Season 6, and I don’t think that many fan fiction writers would be able to do that right. But you managed to, so kudos to that. The song seriously made me cry, by the way. ;)

Anyway, very nice job, with one possible mistake. I think that there weren’t any spelling or grammar mistakes, and the song lyrics were placed really well in the story. But nice job, kudos. LOL, like I said, next generation stories are awesome, and I love the stories from you about them, along with Chris. He’s Chris, LOL, he’s worth it!
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
It was great! Really awesome.. I actually watched this episode again last night and it really seemed as if they were both feeling these feeling you convey to them so well.. it was a great piece of writing. you had a couple of mistakes though - from what I remember - such as..

"The day that Chris’ forgiveness towards Piper had ended had been when he had missed the most important Birthday" - don't you mean 'towards Leo'?

"But despite his worshipping his father, Chris only saw him one a year. On the same date, every year for his life. That was the only day Chris really saw his father, February 2nd - in plain English, Wyatt’s brother" - don't you mean 'Wyatt's birthday'?

and the last one "His forgiving attitude towards Leo had ended when he had lost two people that had meant the worked to him." - I guess you mean 'the world to him'..

Just pointed them out in case you wanna fix them along with the word 'away' that you wrote it as 'aeay' towards the end.

Well, the main point is that the feelings and thoughts you gave them were definitely suiting them! Keep up the good work ;)
Witty-Kate chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
aw that was really heartbreaking!

wll done

so much emotion from something so simple

ace job!
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This was so cool.

I have always liked reading stories that have Chris reflect on his broken relationship with Leo and have Leo try and figure out why Chris apparently despises him in the future.

If you continue with this story you will have me waiting in breathless anticipation in whatever direction you take this storyline.
diana chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
nicely done
leah16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
beauiful.
lissysue85 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Great little one shot. That scene on the bridge always made me want to cry and I think you have captured their thoughts and feelings well.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I think you really got how they were feeling on the Bridge that night. I think if you decide to write more of these you should. This was totally awesome.