Reviews for Oedipus
professorrosi chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
LOVING IT
nnichola9 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Wow this is a great story
Alice1294 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
nice ...
Paula19 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
I decided to check out your other fics (after looking for an update on Baba Bing!) and found this one - which I'm loving! Emmett is just so much fun and you gave him some great lines - "how partial were you to that painting exactly?" - and Edward too - "we have our own pet name for your adorable urban legend in this house"! I never thought about Emmett having heard Rosalie's story (and from such a different angle) before he even met her - but I like it. I'll be watching for the rest of the chapters you've promised for this one.

cheers, Paula
Jena chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hi, I read both this fafic and Bada Bing Bada Boom and i love both stories but you havnt updated them in so long. I was woundering if you just arent writing them anymore or something. I sicerely hope thats not the case! Please write more of these ones!
Emily chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
woa i love this story! my friend and i love emmett and rosalie and i think your doing a great job with their story! i honestly cant wait to read more!
Bovine Freak chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Heya, WOW I loved your story, hope you continue it :)
Belward chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
This is HILARIOUS!
JustScila chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Já que vc n posta nda novo, vem aqui reler suas fics de twilight e dá uma bizuiada na do harry (relendo hp6 in the moment) e eu acabei de me tocar que não tinha lido esse cap u.u! Eu adorei! Na verdade, suas ficas parecem ainda melhores lidas duas vezes! Eu acho que ri mais inda das mongolices do emmett e das trapalhadas da pauline XD! Vê se atualiza elas moça! Aproveita a sférias .~!

bjucas ;*
Nelum Camilla chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Oh please keep writhing this story.
V3ronicaa chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
woah that was really good..
laurazuleta18 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Great story! Please update soon! D
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
OME! haha that is SO funny! i loved this chapter and i cannot waIt to see his reaction!

update soon!

-NM
YourDarkMistress chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Thank you Thank You Thank You So much for finaly updating! When I first read this, I was realy excited, and when you never updated, I was sad...but now Im happy again! I love the way you ended this chapter, and I cant wait to hear...read...see..(oh, whatever!) happens next! Thanks again for updating, love the story.
Black Rae of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Dun dun dun!

It's a bear attack! Oh nos! Evil female bear! Run for it. Lucky for him there is an even scarier female out there. -

Then his angel comes for him, and he thinks he is dead...awesome and so true!

I think it is funny that he is allergic to rose's and yet he falls head over hill with Rosalie.

This is almost exactly like how I pictured it.

o Keep up the GREAT work!

Black Rae Of Darkness