Reviews for An Act Of Care 7- All A Matter Of Time
Xoria Urania chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Sorry I didn't review the other parts, but I couldn't go for very long knowing that the next part of the story was right there, waiting for me. Well, look upon this as a joint review or something. I REALLY liked this idea. At first I was screaming at the computer because Eugene was a part of it, but now I see why he had to be. And, in this case, it's just fine. This was a very good plot, and seemed to be a very hard plot to carry out. But you did a fabulous job. You write really well, and you should keep that in mind when people flame you just because they dont like the pairing or something.

Luv, Xoria
Warlordess chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Ok, first I read the whole thing (Parts 1 through 7) and I have to say it's one of the best HA! fictions I've ever read. I had to ask my mom if I could squeal through the very last part and now i've got that burning sensation in my eyes that indacates I'm going to cry.

So **Sniff**, I guess that this is farewell. Oh! And as always, keep writing!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
This is incredible.

Was i in the story? I must be.

Because your words made me feel like i was in your story.

Even though i knew this is how i imagined Arnold and Helga being together. Your description of the story is...a loss for words...meaning only the best.

You draw a very detailed picture of your story. Thanks.
Alien Crustacean chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Oh my gosh, that was such a good fic! I would write more compliments, but its 2 am and Im about to fall asleep on the keyboard... Keep writing!
Eve4000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
OMG! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! SO PERFECT! To bad I'll never be able to write like you.
kim chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
**sobbing** that ..was ...the...best ...fanfic...i...have...ever...read!**continues sobbing**
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
AAAAAwwwwww how cuteeeeee! Loved it! O)

but only 2 things i think (remarking the I THINK) would make a bit better all this.

1) if they were a bit older, like 15 more or less.

2) how about making Helga an adopted child, that would explain better why they prefer Olga better than her, and the blood thing.

It was a good fic, but you could deepen a bit about the feelings of those who died, one could be: why Arnold held Helga when she was shot and not that other girl..um whats her annoying name? oh well you know, the hated not helga girl. O)

You have a great material, a lot of emotional stuff. You have a great writting style.

oh...and why didnt you put all the chapters in one, mmm i dont know how you call that, when you only have to click on the arrow to get to the next chapter? jeje well that. O)

Keep on writting great fics.
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
WOW! WHAT A GREAT FIC! I LOVED IT A LOT! I GIVE IT 10 STARS!
Lady Romeo chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
That was a wonderful, and grandly written. you're a great author.
Nom de Plume3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
awww that was sooooo good! man, Nikki you are soo super good at writing!
Houkanno Yuuhou I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
I went a read this whole story for the first time, and I like it! It's really done well and beautifully. I think you should write some more HA fics! Um, that is, it YOU want to! :)
no-one-of-consequence2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
It would be really hard to flame you since this was a great story. I thought they were in caracter and I LOVED the ending. You should definetly write more fics.