Reviews for And I Will Touch the Stars
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice job!
Ireth Kalt chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
wonderful, in the true sense of the word: full of wonder...
Telaka chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Absolutly stunningly beautiful. Vague and detailed and respectful; a proper, well written, well thought story. So much better than the anti A/T'P, anti T/T'P, shipper wars etc circling around right now. A relief, a rare pleasure and a cut above really.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Oh my you made tears fill my eyes, and I'm a staunch Archer/T'Pol fan. Very well written. I enjoyed it very much.
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Touching. And I don't find anything touching. I wanted to cry. I didn't, but I wanted to.

I could hear those phrases being said. I love how you incorportated them into the story. What's even better, I actually just watched that episode last night.

SpaceCowboy.
Chianna chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
simply beautiful.
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
As always, that was BEAUTIFUL, Starbaby! I have to tell you that in the beginning I was very put off by T'Pol. But this story gives her a certain dignity, and she wears it well here. Nicely done. I could read your stuff forever! I see you've been busy with Enterprise stories. Does this mean you're finished with Voyager stuff?
Daniel Tormey chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
It's been a while since someone wrote a good story, carry on
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Powerful...eloquent...you fall into the category of one of the FF.N writers who depresses me because their stuff is so much better than mine! This is one of my favorite stories. It is so well-written and touching. Kudos to you on such a great story!
Jesse chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Your writing never fails to amaze me. I feel like bawling after I read one of your fics. They are just too good. :)
Jedi Adia chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Wow. That was so good! I think I'm ready to start writing Enterprise fanfic now...I've read so much fanfic, that I really don't need to see the show to write fanfic. But I still want to see the show. I've been praying to the god of TV syndication, lol...even the network god to give me UPN access, or some other channel that has Enterprise...this was a really good story! I really enjoyed it.
Casey Greene chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
*sob!* I couldn't help myself-i had to read it again. Live long and prosper, wise Starbaby.
Casey Greene chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Leta chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
*sniff* Very sweet story.
Alice chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
this is wonderful. Keep writing.