Reviews for Silence in the Sunlight
ResaOCs24 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
more please
embryo-poets chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Wahhh please add another chapter! Love your style of writing and I'm dying to know more!
MissAdorable96 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter cause they're such a cute couple.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon~ keep up the amazingg work!
Cherry Blossom Geisha chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Lol I love this story! Update soon!
nedae mitten chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
dude if you don't mind I would like this story updated plz this story is beautiful and amassing plz plz plz update it !
Isis StAine chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
*w* Grimmjow

well... First of all, thank you for the draw you made! It was nice to see how you imagine her; it was a bit diferent from what I thought. But she's so cute!

And poor Ulqui-chan! Grimmy just knocked him down when he mentioned the jack-off thing... I completely laughed my ass off about that xD

kisu, and hope you update soon D

Iza
Miko Hayashi chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Ulquiorra is deseparate XD he needs to get laid! in the next chapter, tsukihane should walk by ulquiorra's room and heard him moaning and then opened the door to catch him jacking off xP then he actually came and noticed her in the doorway, blushing madly :P and maybe those two could be special cuz she could actually bear a child! that would be awesome!

guy from robot chicken: what a twist!
Leahcar-Soutaichou chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
wow awsome! update soon!
yumiXjaganshi chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Yay! please update soon! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Moon Surfer chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Yes! It's back!
kohaku chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
great story! make the next chapter soon please!
Breadwing chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
AHA! I see why it was in italic and underlined. 3

Anyways, I like this story, please keep updating
Isis StAine chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
OMG tihs fan-fic is amazing, cute, awesome, and... I REALLY loved that, and Tsuki-chan [the nick is cuter] is simply GREAT!

I know I might not expect a new chapter for a while, but I sincerely hope it to come soon, this story was addictive (and I've only read three chapters .-.)

The best part was indeed when they introduced themseves with their real names *.* I jumped by how excited I was

kisu

P.S.: you said draw, righht? *.* Well then, could I beg you some drawings of Tsukihane you made? Because even thought I have her clear and cute in my mind, I'd like to see how you see her at first place would you mind to do it for me? *w*
Darkangel Guard chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
HI!

I'd like to say your story's good and really interesting and it's a pity you didn't update it anymore .

Farewell.