Reviews for Kaboom
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
oh id love t see a sequal to this. maybe have remy go looking for the 'belle femme' with the toxic touch? anyway great story!
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Brilliant! I loved how you got the relationship even though it was completely anonymous. :)
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I like it. It's obvious that Remy being in her head isn't the only problem she's denying she has. Keep up the good work.
Kelly1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Wow, I cannot seem to get enough this verse-Romy as of late and this is just fantastic. Well written and paced and just enough angst without being melodramatic. Bravo!

I loved it!
weebird chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Nice.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome onshot! I simply enjoyed reading it! I haven't seen the shows yet and would love to know about how to watch them. Do you have any info that could help?
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Nice!:)
Tamarai chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Lovely and amusing. I love reading little slices of Romy interaction. I loved the line about 'leaving his trenchcoat wearing ass behind.' It brought a smile to my face.
zeitoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Quite an enjoyable story. I really like Rogue's overall resignation, and hope that things will be better. Also the price she has to pay for hanging out with the brotherhood. Thanks for sharing!
x chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Loving this fic!
star-x chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I'm totall in love with Rogue/Remy, but I havent't found any good fiction... until now. Your writing is so amazing!
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I loved it!

It's like a new fresh look at Rogue, and she's always my favorite when she's a member of the Brotherhood.

You left me wanting more, wanting to know what happened to Remy in that parking lot.

Anyway great job!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
well, howdy! it's been a while, eh? glad to see something new from you, as always! and in the brand spakin' new x-verse, no less. huzzah! i'm sort of ambivalent about the actual cartoon - although seeing remy last week certainly helped. if only he had a run-in (or two, or a hundred) with rogue though! well, that's what fanfic is for, i suppose.

and speaking of, a lovely job, as usual. i loved how we never actually saw the real remy at all, and yet he was so present. and a fascinating study of what rogue must go through when she absorbs somebody, having to distinguish between her and them. poor rogue...

but anyhoo, yes. fab! i have to say, i don't really mind when you procrastinate from schoolwork if it results in fic - and that in turn results in me procrastinating while i read it, so it's a nice little cycle, eh? well, here's hoping there'll be more from you soon. i've been stressed beyond belief lately, so some an update to 'i get by' might very well make my head explode - in a good way, of course. ;)
Verre chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was brilliant. I was craving some new wave R/G, and was wonderfully excited when this appeared in my mailbox. Haven't seen WatXM yet, but loved the potential. Thanks for perking up a rough day.