Reviews for Cursed
TPalesh chapter 26 . 6/25
A very interesting story plot! I was absolutely amazed about this type of curse. Very well written. I'm looking forward to reading book two. Thank you for this story!
rachie 87 chapter 13 . 5/21
I don't know if anyone has commented on chapter 13 but it's not in the normal formate has your other ones. It has the breaks and the separations for the paragraphs.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 26 . 2/23
Well told story. I really liked the parts were Snape and Hermione talked with their thoughts and the parts where Snape were reading to her.
Thank you for sharing the story with us.
Looking forward to book two. :)
Nocturnus chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Hi I'm enjoying this fic very much. You must want to know this chapter needs fixing. Is it possible to read the HTML and that makes it very difficult to read.
ShyAnoni chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
I spent a whole week reading this story and I absolutely loved it. It's well paced, most stories just rush into things instead of letting it build and smolder. It's a nice change. I think the one thing that will stay with me for a long time is the part where Hermione accidently waltz into Snape's mind. I could picture it so clearly in my mind. I'm excited to read the second part ️.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
What is he not telling her? "That's not enough," he said. "You must remember the curse. I need to know what it felt like when you were hit."

That – she struggled, and he sensed her frustration. That was – right before?

He hesitated.

"Yes."

There was no reason to tell her yet. She would surely remember on her own. He decided to give her more time while he used the Pensieve to study his own memories.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
Sadly I'm finding the fake fairy tales boring and the curse seems to be dragging on far too long. If Hermione were such a highly-valued member of The Golden Trio who helped bring down Voldemort then why aren't the best curse-breakers working on, you know, breaking the curse?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
So while everyone is talking about fairy tails or being miffed about fairy tales Hermione is still stuck motionless in her mind. Lovely.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I hope Annia Flores, St. Mungo's healer, is summarily fired from her job for breach of patient confidentiality.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
All the pussyfooting around The Mysterious Memory That Hermione Must Somehow Magically Remember On Her Own might be some sort of plot point in the future, but right now it's just annoying and irritating.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/24/2015
Yay, unto book 2 :)
hisnhers chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
-sigh- Lovely ending. Quite lovely.

You stated -a few chapters back- that the ending should satisfy anyone who didn't want to read the sequel... Well, you're not getting rid of me that easily! ;)

It's sequel time!

hisnhers chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
gah! Cliffhanger? Cruel, cruuueeelllll authors... lol. Next chapter!

hisnhers chapter 23 . 5/22/2015
Poor Hermione. Severus needs to be kicked doing this to her, but I do understand his reasoning. -sigh-

hisnhers chapter 19 . 5/21/2015