Reviews for Cursed
Dondora chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for writing this lovely story. I hade a wonderful time reading it and I will read book two too.
I like that you discribed difrent kinds of love, it was refreching. And that you written words are full of life. There is some flaws in some sentences, missing words and so on, but your story is compelling and beautiful and I could not stop reading it. Keep up the good work
DoraLupinTonks chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
i really liked the ending...actlly loved it. and your story was awesome. oh wooooooooow. am lukin frwrd to ur next chapter update of the second one.
hermionefan1983 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
was th curse what was making him love her? also if the curse is broken will they still have a non cursed type connection?
hermionefan1983 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
if that's the case wouldn't that happen as soon as he leaves Hermione getting worse straight way as soon as he leaves the grounds of the school?

Hermione was aware that Madame Pomfrey was still talking, mostly to herself.

"…some kind of connection between you two. It can't be a coincidence that as soon as he leaves you become worse. Albus, if you were not a portrait I would bet you twenty gallons that as soon as Severus returns she improves. Oh, if the papers get a hold of this! This curse is strange indeed - I've never heard of anything like it! I wonder – perhaps he should stay away? Perhaps she needs to get worse in order to improve…just look at how he was on death's door and then was up walking the next day…"

Hermione began to get annoyed with Madame Pomfrey. What did she know about dark curses? Snape couldn't leave! What would she do without anyone to talk to? Surely he would be here soon and would tell Madame Pomfrey what a ridiculous idea it was.
hermionefan1983 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Hermione decided that she loved listening to Professor Snape read and was not ashamed to admit it. His thoughts had a lovely tone, so deep and steady. It had none of the abrupt sharpness of his speaking voice. She wondered if his normal reading voice was just as wonderful.

THATS NOT SURE HIS SPEAKING VOICE is a lovely tone, so deep and steady and SEXY as FUCKKKK!
hermionefan1983 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Severus opened his eyes and stepped away from the door. He was certain that she had not noticed him listening, but he didn't want to risk getting caught eavesdropping. Their connection must be stronger than ever to be able to hear her at such a distance with no eye contact.

maybe the reason the connection is so strong is because severus loves hermione and maybe she loves him too and maybe more so because of the curse hitting Hermione and abit of severus too!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
BUT SEVERUS IS A PRINCE BY NAME! a half blood PRINCE!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
KISS THY GIRL! TRUE LOVERS KISS! Flores reports that she was sent to check on Miss Granger the next day and found her returned to her sleeping, angelic state and that Snape insisted he did nothing but wait to see what would happen.

While the healers can make no sense of this recovery, we have come to our own explanation. What witch doesn't remember the fairy tales of her childhood? Is there not a well-known tale of a lovely slumbering maiden? As we all know, the tales are based on true stories - true love stories – about witches and wizards, however much they were embellished later on.

What is the connection between Miss Granger and Snape? What made the young friend of Harry Potter sacrifice herself for a man who she only should have known as a murdering, Death Eater spy? Why did she recover so quickly when he returned to her side? There must be more to this story.

Do we have a modern-day Sleeping Beauty? Only time will tell. Since Professor Snape will give us no answers, we have decided to come up with our own. We will be publishing our own wild speculations in the form of fairy tales for your enjoyment, as we wait to hear from Professor Snape. Look for them daily on page 5, written by the talented Doe Wren!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
MAYBE THE CURE TO THE CURSE IS FOR A TRUE LOVES KISS BY SEVERUS!? AS SEVERUS LOVES HER AND SHE MUST LOVE HIM RIGHT?!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
IS THAT TRUE DID HERMIONE REALLY NOT SAVE HIM AS A NOBLE SACTRICE THAT IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN AN SHEER ACCIDENT? Hermione did not want to tell him what she had dreamed. She didn't want to tell him that she hadn't meant to save him, that her noble sacrifice was nothing but sheer accident.
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
BUT WHAT IF THE WARMING SPELL AS AN ILL AFFECT ON THE CURSE? AND MAKES THINGS WORSE? AND WHAT IF SNAPE ISNT ALLOWED BACK TO HER BECAUSE HE IS STILL ON TRAIL!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
In that suspended moment, Severus loved Hermione Granger, or at least everything she stood for. She was light itself now, her form completely hidden by the bright mist in his vision, though he thought he could just make out her eyes before him, warm and brown, or were they striking green?

SEVERUS LOVED HERMIONE? YEAHHHHH BUT DOES HERMIONE LOVE SEVERUS?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
SHE SHOULD HAVE SEVERUS READ TO HER TOO WOW IMAGINE HEARING HIS VOICE READING TO YOU NOT ONLY WOULD IT KEEP YOU AWAKE BUT ALSO HIGHTLY AROUSE YOU SEXUALLY! HE HAS ONE OF IF THE ONLY SEXIST VOICES IN THE WORLDDDDD!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
WHAT THE POINT IN THE VISITING HER WHEN SHE CANT TALK TO THEM IS WHAT THEY THINK AND HOW WILL THAT STENTHEN HER MIND?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
MAYBE THE CURSE IS TO MAKE HER TURN OLD SINCE THE DARK LORD WAS OBBSEED WITH NO BECOMING OLD AND MAYBE TO MAKE SOMEONE OLD WOULD HE HIS FORM OF PUNISHMENT?!