Reviews for Cursed
Yay, unto book 2 :)
hisnhers chapter 25 . 5/22
-sigh- Lovely ending. Quite lovely.

You stated -a few chapters back- that the ending should satisfy anyone who didn't want to read the sequel... Well, you're not getting rid of me that easily! ;)

It's sequel time!

hisnhers chapter 24 . 5/22
gah! Cliffhanger? Cruel, cruuueeelllll authors... lol. Next chapter!

hisnhers chapter 23 . 5/22
Poor Hermione. Severus needs to be kicked doing this to her, but I do understand his reasoning. -sigh-

hisnhers chapter 19 . 5/21
-sniff-

hisnhers chapter 18 . 5/21
oh dear!

hisnhers chapter 11 . 5/21
Sleeping beauty... lol.

hisnhers chapter 10 . 5/21
Enjoying this fic still. You write in such a way that I can 'see' the story happening. (I believe it's called 'visual writing'...?) You write very well.

hisnhers chapter 8 . 5/21
Ron's moved on already? wow. Friends shouldn't bring their problems to her. Once in a while, ok. That's friendship, but not continously... Severus can read to me anytime... lol.

hisnhers chapter 4 . 5/21
Lovely, dear, sweet Luna.

hisnhers chapter 3 . 5/21
Often we are our own harshest critic, but sometimes we get it right... I hope Severus realizes he can be a good man without changing who he already is. The good, the bad and the ugly all go hand-in-hand in our lives... even if we'd rather forget the bad and ugly parts and wish others would, too!

hisnhers chapter 2 . 5/21
Excellent second chapter. Laughed outloud when Severus said 'if you keep assulting me with your words I'll need a headache potion'... lol!

I could tell you more about what I liked, however, my brain is fried from 8 hours of German lessons... Yup, brain is foggy... lol.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 5/19
Interesting first chapter. Enjoying this so far!

thatperfectsomeone chapter 25 . 5/1
omg I loved this so much... I went through so many emotions in the two days its taken me to read this. like wow..
Movveit chapter 25 . 3/29
This story is truly amazing. I love how you write Hermione and Snape. It feels like this could really have happened. The best part is how you didn't rush things, didn't make it a silly unbelievable love story but a true one. Will jump over to the sequel now! This is probably my worst review ever :P but I want to say thank you! for sharing this beautiful story. I have so much more to say, but I can't find the proper words- Sorry.