Reviews for Conversations Without Words
CarolineSC chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
An old tradition, starts with P and ends in EYE...too cute!

Great job with this chapter...love seeing them happy and together!
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Great chapter...so glad they are getting "one last chance"...great job!
CarolineSC chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Cute chapter, I like picturing them together and carefree...always hate they spent more time apart than together on the show...sort of the whole "ross and rachel" thing!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great job with this chapter, I like these "one-shots"...less angst in them...I was worried that Cappie was going to walk away though!
Greek Fan chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Great story. I absolutely loved chapter 5.
bookworm121 chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
aw i wish sumthng lyk this wud happen at the show(highly improbable but still...)nyway gr8 job as always!
bookworm121 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
this was SO gud!seriously amazing awesum excelent (isert praise);P
Harpiebird chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
loved this! Thank you so much for writing it!
jenny chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY. It's not like the others, with the outright cheesiness because we all know Cappie and Casey are so not like that. You just made me feel better about that awful cliffhanger finale. Great job! :)
DreamyMoonchild chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Oh, I love it.

It is bittersweet and lovely.
0123456789012345 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Cute and adorable and essentially everything we hope to get when the show comes back in August.

The difference between your version of this story, and the millions of others that are popping up right now is that yours, of course, is well written and in character, and for this, I am happy.

slylumi chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
C/C are so cute in bed together i can totally see. liked the idea of new pie for their making up. anyway really good
Alatariel24 chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
These are really good. I loved all four chapters of this and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
0123456789012345 chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
I love the way you write!

I'm going to evaluate it section by section.

The first bit wasn't so great. There were some punctuation errors that bothered my inner editor, and I guess maybe I'm kind of stupid but I couldn't figure out that it was pre-Cappie/Casey breakup. :: shrugs ::

The next two parts were much better. Still some punctuation errors, and other minor things. However, it just flowed better. Also, you seemed to get into the character's heads better.

The last part was lovely. You got perfectly into Cappie's head, and it was just great. I love the perspective that you that you took on, and basically it just was good.

The only think I noticed is that your writing seemed to weaken when you brought in the other character, i.e. Casey when you were in Cappie's perspective, or Cappie when you were in Casey's persepctive. Like, when they spoke, or something, it just wasn't as strong. I don't know, I really wish I could be more specific, it was just something that I noticed.

Overall, job well done.

-Queenie
FallenTeenHearts chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I liked how you changed point of views throughout the story, especially since each time you changed between Cappie and Casey it wasn't to talk about the same scene but move on to another point in time.

It was very bittersweet. It's nice to have an honest to god happy ending once in a while! )

Till next oneshot.