Reviews for Dimmesdale's Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I wish somebody makes a modern day of scarlet letter the way orchidvines makes them
HeWhoShallNotBe chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Your way with words is incrediable. This was beautiful to read.
MidnightMoonHarvester chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
oh my god... This was simply amazing.

Your use of the language was beautiful, and it fit the tone of the book without using obnoxious language or being too formal-(that wasn't exactly what i meant,but I feel like you get the idea.)

Having just read the book myself, I'm surprised there aren't more fics for it.

But I was pleasantly surprised to find that of the fics that there are, there are some really really good ones, including this one. I love this.
JennyChris chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Simply beautiful, I am speechless3

I would love to read a story, probably AU about Hester and Dimmsdale, one where there was a happy ending :)
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
And this is just incredible. Wow. Wow! Great great job!
SeaOideas chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
okay, now that I've taken a shower, I'd like to say it is good. I assumed that the "wraith" is all we are talking about here, and wraith as in vision and not one that preludes death.

Dimmesdale is both a man of the cloth and of flesh, clearly. And it is good that you write of his private sin, not as the act between him and Prynne, but as between him and his God. Which justified his regular 'visitation'. Well done.
Clar the Pirate chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Will you take it as a compliment that I knew exactly what you were leading up to? That coming from a church background, your imagery and choice of words were so clear (and plain clever) that I knew what you meant even before you said "The sin committed by me was the eager replacement of my Father God".

I particularly liked the juxtaposition of "down, down, ever downward" and the ending; that the woman looked upon with all that hellish connotation is what he gives daily thanks for.
lexynolongerwrites chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I'm firmly convinced that you have a much more interesting life than I do as reading this...