Reviews for Silver Drake
Zarz chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
This is a really great story! I love the idea of Harry now 'belonging' to Silver, and it's great that that now means he can tell Murphy. I'm really looking forward to everything those two can get up to together, now that they're actually being honest. I'm also really curious how Silver will affect things in other ways. That much muscle alone would be a great back-up, considering some of the things Harry manages to get himself into. I'm not sure whether you've read the books or not, but I also enjoy this idea because of its connection with Mouse, Harry's dog in the books. I've been wondering about one of the lines in Changes, his most recent book, for a while now, and this would be one cool explanation for it. Please update soon! I'd love to see where you go from here!
Fawn Hickory chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Fawn Hickory chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
i'm liking this story.
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
damn it, harry can't win.
jessie chapter 5 . 8/10/2009 can't be serious...HE TOOK YOUR PUPPY! WHAT A JERK! I'm amazed you feel bad at all! I just got my puppy rascal a little while ago and if someone took her i would freakin hate them forever. omg that is so mean! i feel so bad for you

on a side note: i love you story. i really think the idea of siver was good. it is awsome! keep writing! D
Alice246 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I am very sorry about your dog. My thoughts are with you.

As far as the story is concerned, I would say the characters are at a standstill with the information they have. The gang doing some kind of reconnaissance or research, or another incident that calls the attention of the police would be a good way to propel the story forward.

Constr. Crit: nicely done, barely any grammar or spelling errors. I was a huge fan of the TV series, and this feels like I'm watching yet another show. Good luck and blessed be.
Gamine Madcap chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I'm so sorry about your puppy, and your friend. Men are stupid sometimes. My dad did that to my mom when they first got married. They were moving their stuff into a new home, and on the last trip, he went back to get the dog...and it never made it to the new house. Supposedly he gave her to a friend who had a farm.

Yay for updates! I was so happy to see this one updated. As far as suggestions...I don't know, but I'll ponder on it. If I get anything, I'll let you know. But keep up the great work!
JTheGoblinKing chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I have loved this story for a while but you really should consider moving it and your other Dresden show based stories into the Dresden Files TV show fan fiction section. It's had it's own section for almost half a year now and sadly only has thirty or so stories in it even though most of the stories here in the book section are about the show. I'd rather someone see how many fans of the show there truly are and what was lost when it was not continued.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Interesting story!

Please update!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
excellent work on this story, and I am glad to hear about your puppy
PuffofLogic chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
This is wonderful! One of the most original and well thought out Dresden fics I've seen. An update would be more than welcome, bit of a cliff-hanger and all. Silver is an awesome character and, though it's weird not seeing Dresden in control, She is more than intriguing enough to make up for it. Please update; I, for one, wait impatiently for more.
Lerrinus chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Great story so far, I think I will go take a look at a pic of an Akita to get a better picture of Silver in my head, please keep up the great work! :-)
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Aw...yay for updates! I've missed this story. Can't wait for more. Yay for dragons who refuse to let their wizards die so easily. Keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
JTheGoblinKing chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Awwe, I'd been waiting for an update from this one. I had thought it would remain unfinished. I am glad your puppy is all right. I know important pets can be. I love this story. I wish you would finish it.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Courious, I'd love to see an update, this seems like a good story