Reviews for Awakening
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Beautiful story! heartbreaking! It really captured the anguish that Sam felt. I love your repeated use of "Four months" Like Sam was perservating, counting the days.. the months, the hours? I remember when I watched the premiere, I didn't really buy how Dean got out of the coffin... if he was really 6 feet under, how did he claw his way out? I was talking with my friend about it over dinner and one guy we were eating with asked us... so, this show is about demons and ghosts and angels and people being pulled out of hell and how he got out of the coffin is the part you don't buy? He kind of had a point. SO I decided to just go with it. If an angel can pull him out of hell I am sure he can claw his way through a few feet of dirt. :)
anon chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Four months of ordering pizza, banging Ruby, buying ipods, and going to see Indiana Jones movies. Is it just me or does it seem canon!Sam really didn't feel the angst that fanfic!Sam did those four months? I'm assuming they're building toward a flashback episode that'll redeem him, so we can all be like aw see he really was torn apart, he was just being glib and uncaring to hide the depth of his pain. Cause they can't want to leave us with this, "eh my brother's in hell, so movie or pizza tonight?" Sam.
Kei chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I *really* liked this! A lot of intense emotions in a short story! But that part about short "black" hair... I've got to know -if you're willing to tell- are we talking about rebirth like "The Crow"?