Reviews for Behind the glass
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Amazing story! Very deep!
sell chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Fantastico!
meowmagnet chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is a great story, Thank You! I really felt this while reading it...you did a great job of bringing the characters to life.
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow that was awesome.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I really enjoyed your behind the scenes look - it was well done.

T
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aww. Wow. I really love this. This was nice. I can totally see it. I can see him finally trusting her and letting her in. He so needed someone to hold him after Frame. Great work. :)
Artemis024 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I REALLY liked this story! And I could totally see the part with Eames wanting to keep her tears to herself. Great job!
DixieH chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I think you did an excellent job of getting into her head. "He's free, my ass." - very Eames.

Unfortunately you lost me after that. I felt pushed into accepting Eames in his bed. I would have liked this to have happened only after more internal debate on her part OR as a result of saying to herself that the consequences don't matter. She seems to pity him and that bugs me.-Dix.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wow, that was amazing. The language was very descriptive, and it was just...wow.

Thanks for a great fic,

MM
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Nicely done. I still haven't seen Frame, but this was a great characterization of Alex. Nice pacing too.
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Nice job with this story -an interesting switch, seeing Alex's POV from the other side of the mirror. Loved the ending, too. It seemed to be just what he needed: knowing he still had Eames, even though the rest of his world had fallen apart.

(Let me know if you'd ever like me to do some proofreading for you... Dani (Infinitystar) is a fantastic and prolific writer and one of my "buddies" ...but I counted 6 or 7 errors while reading. Maybe she was having a bad day. ;-)

Anyway, good piece...and straight to favs.
Metisse chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
If only he did that! That would be so much better for both of them.

Here's hoping no matter what he did, he's feeling a little better than he has been in the past two seasons.
eames47 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That was very, very well done. I've wondered what Eames' reactions would have been, had we been able to see her. I'm really glad you wrote this. It was very much in character. Excellent job!
veronicalove12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Write another chapter, please! This one is excellent!
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That was amazing, loved her POV on both sides of the glass. Wonderful writing.