Reviews for A World Beyond Dreams
Cinderclaw91 chapter 30 . 8/16/2014
This is such a awsome story! :)
Kusa chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
Was re-reading the story & noticed something in chapter 22.
When Tochere was laying out his original plan, you typed that Prince Lugus had a plan to take down his uncle then take his place as king.

Then later in the chapter, after Chance, aka Lorcan had arrived & was in the military conference room, Queen Sorcha said that Lugus had finally realised his father, Gereth was insane.

Was a bit confused about that, Did Tochere mean that Gereth is his uncle? or was it just a typo?
Cody Furlong chapter 30 . 2/4/2012
Ok I donlt know why I hadn;t gotten any email alerts that this had been continued. But it was a sad ending, though I'm glae it is finally over with. This was a long and wild ride, I bet tchance and jake will get board after awaile though now.
DELEON25 chapter 30 . 1/31/2012
So the SWAT Kats are going to finally relax. They deserve it after everything they went through. This would be a great ending to their series if we can suggest something like that.
Roller77 chapter 30 . 1/29/2012
Nice finish, as always, Uly.
Roller77 chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
Oh boy, look out Turmoil! Ha, ha, T-bone is about to give you the magical shock of your life!
Roller77 chapter 28 . 1/28/2012
Awwww, Chance will certainly miss his mother, that was a sweet talk they had together.
Roller77 chapter 26 . 1/15/2012
Heh, I can just imagine the shocked expression of the Pastmaster when Callie and Feral used their magic on him!
purpledragon6 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Cody Furlong chapter 25 . 1/13/2012
Wow, I had been expecting a bigger, running battle with lots of expostions, sword fighting, and magic. That was kind of anti-climactic for an epic final battle.
Roller77 chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
Cool, looks like the climax is near, wonder what T-bone will do next,go back to Megakat City, or stay in his true home?
Roller77 chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
As per usual, another fantastic chapter. Won't the Dark King be surprised!
Cody Furlong chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
Awesome, I can harly wait to see the epic battle between the prince and the king. Poor Razor, hope nothing too bad happens to him during it.
Cody Furlong chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
Lol I can hardly wait to see the fae's reactions to seeing the TK in combat, it's gonna be one epic battle coming up.
Roller77 chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
Heh, Tochere is in for the ride of his life! Time to kick the evil king's tail!