Reviews for Learning to breathe
the real author chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
last reviewer omfg I'm laughing so hard thank you for this review. What even possessed you to write it? I came back to see if anyone still cared and I found this and it's probably the best thing that's happened to me all week. Idk if you thought I'd find it funny or if you legitimately get a kick out of leaving condescending reviews on stories from literally eight years ago but whatever reason it was an unexpected but hilarious surprise.

But also screw you? Honestly if 13 year old me had seen this I would have been so discouraged, and the only way I've become an actual good writer - because yeah, I'll admit this is pretty bad - is because I kept writing things. Where do you get off doing this? I hope you only do it to fics as old as this one, because your childish attempts at being funny aren't worth discouraging young people from writing.

Anyway there's very little chance you'll see this so I probably just shouted into the void for two paragraphs, but thanks for the laugh and maybe take off your fedora and try doing something constructive with your time?
Not the author chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Fantastic fanfiction; a true standout fic in its genre. This reader cannot wait to see more from the author; hopefully such a budding talent will find recognition for their exemplary work. Brava, WaffleStomper, brava.
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Oh. My. God. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD

CONTINUE! With the hilarity and yaoinessssssssssssssssssssss sss

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
wishfulliving89 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
love the story so far. very funny an cute an sweet. so cant wait for the next chapter of this story.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
The ending made me die. XD UPDATEE.. I wanna see how everyone else reacts to Light's little outburst.
theultimatewin chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Great story! Please update really quickly!

And you're not the only one, because I imagine that their room has a four poster, too. I think it is chesnut or cherry wood, with red curtains and gold design. Kinda like a Harry Potter bed.
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
This fic is awesome (for lack of better word) And as far as the whole seme uke thing, (dear gawd, alot of ryuzaki fans are gonna hate me for this) but, personally, i'm a fan of lightxl over lxlight. L is just so weird and cute; the way he's always curled in some odd position and not to mention the sugar fetish. I know, I know, you cant have Light Yagami, kiss-ass boy wonder and chief of police's son with perfect hair and genius TOPPING the one character in DN that absolutely rocks catagory "imperfection". And believe me, after Rem killed L, I lost respect for Light altogether. But...mpreg L has always made me eek . so uke L has sorta become a fave of mine. But its your fic. You can do as you like.

Oh and another reason I figure this would be lightxl is also because the state you put L in as far as having broken limbs and being slightly immobile to some things. I dont think L could top light when he should be recovering. But thats me.

Great fic. Faved.
Aekinia chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
no, it's DEFINITELY not just you; tormenting Light is just about one of the most amusing things ever! I absolutely love it! It's even better than a delicious, sugary, marshmallow-y, whipped cream-filled cup of steaming hot coffee (and coming from ME, that's saying A LOT)!
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
lol, the end of this chapter had me laughing. :) Though, it's kinda funny how Light is in slight denial. :P Update soon! :3
Wicked Cheshire chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
Haha woow, that's awkward.

xD

It's been a while, like almost a year since you've updated.

D:

But I'm an optimist.

So hopefully you'll update soon!
Tastes Like Madness chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
okay so this is before ligh got his memorys back then? cause i was kinda of confusied.
Naruto Uchia chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
... five months and no writing, By my calculations you should have written 3 if not 4 per month which leaves me with a 90% on odds that you have just flat out given up the story correct? It is good none the less.

Naruto
bookenworum chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
what he's saying doesn't end up xD

“I promise I shall be entirely honorable.”

and then,

“Get your hand. Off. My. Thigh.”

xD

I like how you dealt with their emotions :)

however, L calling Light 'darling' was a bit weird xD

Light spat out his coffee. “L-lover’s spat?” Did he know…?

he almost gave himself away~!

Light-kun, finish this and maybe we can go to bed early tonight ;)

Light slammed down the top of his laptop. “That’s it, Ryuzaki! I’m not going to be your fuckbuddy!”

Everyone in the room fell silent. Finally, Soichiro broke the silence in a weak voice: “L, I thought I told you I was not happy with your relationship.”

xD, I can totally imagine that happening, I don't know if I should feel sorry for them or laugh.. :p

I always think of it as a four-poster, maybe with a canopy.

no, I don't have that.. it would be awesome though xD

here's my review, I'm hoping you'll update this sometime, but I guess not since it's been months..

however, I enjoyed reading it :)

bookenworum chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
I like the emotional build up, if it's OOC of him is the least of my worries. :)

you're doing great :)

bookenworum chapter 5 . 5/9/2009

Agh... I started this series with Light's english name and now I'm really regretting it... I can't change it in the middle either. Never going to do that again.

why are you regretting it?

it's not like many people mind,

I just read over it.

like 'Raito' or 'Light'

just like 'L' or 'Ryuzaki'

if it was all Japanese, then L would probably be pronounced as 'Eru'

now, that's something I don't want...D:

shush. you're doing fine.

but there was a tiny plot hole in this chapter, or I missed something..

Shaking his head, he crawled off the bed so as not to disturb L, and walked to the bathroom.

I reckon they're still chained together (why else would light need to sleep beside L?)

the chain is only a meter or two/three long, it would taunt.

it was just a small one, but watch out for them ;)

and the scene with L holding Light was incredibly cute :D