Reviews for You Are My Light
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 5/18
Wow that was truly beautiful loved it
SonOfTalim chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is really amazing. I think that this is cute and powerful to show a great and powerful bond between two characters. You should continue making stories about the bond between gatomon/tailmon and hikari/kari. I have a strong feeling that you can take this further than ever before.
Wolf Flash chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aww... So cute and touching! Just like every single story from you that I've read so far! ;) Err, as for mistakes, I *think* (I'm really not sure, so please don't kill me if I get this wrong even though I think I did) that in the part where Gatomon was digivolving, there isn't supposed to be an ending quotation mark if she still isn't finished talking, so it should be:

“Gatomon… digivolve to…

“Angewomon!”

But meh, probably just me and my horrible mistakes again. XD Oh well... but I hope that at least I managed to help. OR make you laugh at my stupidity.

~Wolfie
Living.Arrow87 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Hey Casey :D

I liked this little story - it was really nice to see the bond between Kari and Gatomon depicted so clearly. I'm not always a fan of the TV show's digimon going to levels that they couldn't achieve at that time, but in this case I think it was fair to exaggerate things a bit.

The style was perfect for me, as always!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
cute story. I enjoyed it.