Reviews for Sarah's Tale
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This coukd have been an episode of the show. You nailed everything right. Well, maybe not Casey hanging out with them, but his dialogue was appropriate. Your Chuck dialogue was spot on.
Really. Just a well well done story.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
"I'm sure Bin Laden would suddenly appear out of nowhere." XD

Loved this one. You've got a mad sense of humor, my friend.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Once again, hilarious yet so sweet at the same time. :D
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
lol. Nice job. It is cute to have Sarah try to stand up for Chuck, just to have it backfire. I love the line about Bin Laden. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very funny last line! Probably true as well! Also like the idea of Chuck using his skill set (guts, Intersect & ingenuity) to defeat the bad guys as opposed to Bryce's kick ass moves. What kept it believable was him not knowing what to do with the gun once he got it! Great story.
ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
LOL poor Chuck he just can't win :D that Bartowski law thing is so true though!
NickyR chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
WOW, this story was unique, and I loved it. I loved how sarah tried to help out chuck, and it backfired, and of course the best part was the end, i had to chuckle out loud about the "bartowski law" b/c i swear that could be a fanfic series in itself, " all the times that they get interrupted" i actually would love to read something like that, it would be comical, and filled with CHARAh, which is a necessary ingredient for any fanfic i believe.
Really Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
hahaha, sarah the super-genius-spy who always knows how to manipulate everyone with a few words puts her foot in her mouth. way to go. it made me laugh but in a fluffy way...

oh god, i'm reading too much fluff!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
cute story! made me giggle throughout, so its A game in my book.
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very cute story. Thanks.
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
So cute! I loved it! Especially that last bit, it was nice and quirky and very Chuck.
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wonderful story. Feels and reads like it could be included into an actual episode. I adore the brave Chuck story and everyone's reactions were pretty priceless. Thanks for sharing.
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This was, not for the lack of a better word, AWESOME!

I'm looking forward to more!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
RinkRatWriter chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Loved it. Would like to see it expanded, but great short all on its own.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Well done - the diaglogue, the humor - all of it!