Reviews for Every Titanic Sinks
pixeljam chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hmm...very intriguing. I really enjoyed this. You got Riku and Sora to a tee. Great job! This flowed well, and fit in with their lifestyle and relationship. Very good job!
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You are just so much more eloquent then I am. Ah! It's so intimidating! You're in college though, right? I'm only in high school, so I'm still learning! :) haha. But this was so beautiful. I feel like I failed at making Riku cry after watching this. It was so amazingly... amazing? I loved the ending too, the way they didn't even address Riku's break down and he just said "Shup up." Genius, I swear.

My dear, you have inspired me again. I think I MIGHT be able to write a third chapter to Rooted to the Dark now. Thank Jesus! This was one of the best things I've ever read, I promise. It's amazing. I just thought it was so incredible! Ah! I like... want to go out and write a million Emo-Riku stories now. Aren't they just the best things to write? They are so easy, because Riku is SUCH a diverse character. He can go either way. Plus he's hot... :) I'm a loser, I know.

But I just thought I should include that the best line, by far, in the whole thing was the following: “Yeah, well, that’s what the awesome, attractive best friend is for.” A-freaking-men. Hey's a piece of sex.

Anyways. Great job, and I can't wait to read more! Which I will.

Katie
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I think I love you for this. the imagry was beautiful and the characterising was frank and genuine. wonderfully exicuted.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
aw... excellent job! definitely a fave! it's hard to find good friendships fics between Riku and Sora. you did awesome!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Amazing. Simply amazing. This stiry is almost too good for words, so much raw emotion in here. The way the characters act is so true to themselves, you've done them all justice. Every little detail here just fits in so perfectly; the burning of the raft (which should be done ceremoniously, by all three of them, when no one else is on the island) to the the mentions of the adventure and then the return to home life and the cell phones (such a cute touch, by the way). You did an amazing job, thank you so much for writing this piece.

crimson-obsidian-rose
Exylim chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
lol, i luv the ending. the fist part is depressing. I think that's why I like it! XD
ShingetsuMoon chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aw, that was so GOOD! I loved this one shot! I think you captured the friendship and respect between Sora and Riku perfectly! Incredible, your writing abilities are really improving! I can't wait to see what else you might have up your sleeve. :)
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That..was so deep. The description and metaphors with the occassional hints of personification moved the story along smoothly, connecting the reader-me-to the characters' feelings. And it seems like something that would really happen between Riku and Sora after they returned to Destiny Islands; it also shows just how close they are to one another.
oddishh chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
*sniff*

That was incredibly good. It's going in my favorites without a doubt.
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really loved this. You portrayed Riku's emotions and thoughts so well, along with Sora's. Keep up the good work.