Reviews for In Case Of Forgiveness
spacy834 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love it, please write more...
Elemental-Angel-Fox chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I can't wait for more! There aren't many good Chase and OC stories but I love the start to this one!
LP-togetherforever chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
ohh i love a good chase story!
Lotus1974 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I really like this so far, I can't wait to see if Chase survives the spell, how the Son's will react to him. Will they believe that it wasn't him or think that is a trick to gain their trust so he can kill them. What part will Parker and her sisters play in the Son's lives.

What kind of witch is Parker, is this a crossover, if so with what?
ClosetCase chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ah yes I definately want to read more!

I've been yearning for some good Chase fics :)

I really like how you've written it, although when Chase is talking about his father taking him over it feels like it's missing some words when you read it. But that is it, other than that I want to read more, it's interesting. I'll be waiting for more :)

Xoxo, Kat.
Bec chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is a great idea! I never even thought about the possibility of Chase never having a choice in all of it, but wow am I impressed. Kudos to you, I really hope you find the inspiration to continue on with this story, I think it would be a great twist in the Covenant fanfiction already surrounding Chase.

It's great, good luck and I'll keep an eye out for updates .
hockeygrl125 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
very interesting... i like it.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
nice
Bookworm since birth chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
very intresting idea. I like it. Please continue.
alittlate chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I realy like it,maybe you should have Parker help to contiue Chase's bloodline(I'm happy with this story because there's not alot of Chase/OC stories out their)good job!Update soon please!
Raging Raven chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow, this is pretty cool, please update.