Reviews for Lio
demmgayhistoricalobsessions chapter 1 . 7/29
WHAT ELSE HAPPEN? TELL. ME! lol Loki
SolarStar95 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Please, write a sequel to 'Lio'. I've been looking for such a story about Leo on a lot of places in and your story is the only one I could find for now. Please, write a sequel. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Nathalie
I love it so mouch.
More more more moooooore.
Lio should hide it in her room till it hatches.
It's soooo cool.
Ples write more
Prue162 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
What happens next?
Amonraphoenix chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I want a sequel, please? Oh pretty please write one. wanna know what happen... :)
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww, poor Leo! Could you write a sequel to this, please? I'd like to find out what he does.
Skandron chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Still one of my most fav tmnt one shots ever ... and I usually steer clear of all mpreg stuff. Beautifully written, so dark and powerful. Love all the imagery in its gritty, stormy glory and the ending is pure masochistic pleasure ... poor Leo, and what a twisted choice he faces ...
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I dont like mpreg but... Wow! I love the emotion in this fic, so dark, so intense, it's very well written.

A sequel, please?, please?, please? D

I already read most of your fics (only leo/raph) and you made of me a pervert! (just a little more) I love "twisted autumn"

Hope to read more of you in the future!
Skye chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I just started ready some of your stories and I wanted to see what else you wrote when I saw this. I really, really enjoyed this story. Have you ever thought of doing a two chapter continuation. Like have each chapter be the result of the decision he made to keep the egg or not
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I wish you would continue this. It's good.
Vain Valerie chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
what does he/she do?
quali chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I like how you portrayed mpreg in this fic. It is realistic snf thoughtful, not the silly, half-baked fics I usually read. I like it.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
wao...he got pregnant...wao...
Mondhexe chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
It took me a while to review. Well your Bad places trilogy got me hooked into turtle fiction so what can I say you still owes us Splinter Leonardo confrontation in the third part. This a dark but very realistic take a perfect companion for sleeping alone and your others fics. Coming from you not a surprise but Congrats anyway.