Reviews for Now What?
Akira chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
That was so funny, good job. I like how you made their reactions so close to the anime that I can actually imagine this actually happening
KidTantei chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was beautiful. Your humor is true to Gintama, and everyone was in-character, right from Okita to Sadaharu. I really enjoyed this fic omg. great work! c:
pen237 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Wow it's really like the manga! Creative!
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
pffft ahaha this is reallly funny! Hijikata is just dying omfg XD
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
lol that was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Love this
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
hee.
Kia-chan X3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
LOL. I'm crying from laughing too much. Love this line :D

"How many times must I tell you not to pick up any garbage on the ground? Okaasan doesn't lovingly prepare your meals so you can fill up on junk and ruin your appetite."

Great fic! Keep writin
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I promise, Okita is a sadistic bastard sometimes. really. how do u lop someone's arm off? and why did hijikata not scream in pain? what the heck? But its very Gintama-like to go on and on and on rambling and then the episode ends. This was very good in that point, and u have everyone on character. :D
CellyLS chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hahahahahaha! Perfect!

The dialogue is amazing! Thank you for sharing this amazing fic!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love this!

I was laughing the whole time!

Write more!
gyo mapuri chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
wth? hahahahahahhahaha!

seriously, this is awesome! purely like the original gintama-chan desu ne?

XD
empty acct chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Just..wow. Your dialogue is masterfully done, in true Gintama fashion. I seriously love the irreverent stream-of-consciousness repartee that makes the series so darned hysterical, and you've pulled off something great here-nice job!
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh my sweet crepes. This is everything I've ever wanted in a Gintama fic ever. This is also the BEST interpretation of Shinpachi's voice I've ever read. THANK YOU!
lordvio chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I love it. This is one of the best Gintama fics I have ever read!