Reviews for Naruto: X
TheBlackEntity chapter 15 . 5/27
Plz update.
Ghost9Tails chapter 15 . 3/16
Man I know this story is old but damn please update
Monster King chapter 15 . 3/15
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
darksurlord13 chapter 15 . 1/13
Update soon plz great story keep up the good work
naruharemfan420 chapter 1 . 1/1
I was wondering if you ever thought about writing a naruto x Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar crossover witth {naruto x Lapis Larz x Lashara Earth x Chiaia Flan xYukine Mare x Maria Nanadan x Wahanly Shume x Lithia Po Cheena x Aura Shurifon x Mexiah Flan x Cordyline x Flora Nanadan} naruto x harem
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Not sure what to make of this story, so I'm going to favorite it and read it tomorrow after I've read Dark Dragen's Rise of Overlod Vulcan Rewrite. It's a good story if you don't mind a Dark and eventual Evil Harry. Bit of a slow start up sadly, however if you don't like lemons especially Domination type lemons I'd suggest skipping Summer of Year one.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
sasuke x his left hand.
Shincore chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Would've been better if Naruto was simply born in the Marvel-verse and had a X-gene that gave him some sort of ability that interested Apocalypse (Did he de-age Naruto or something?) that allowed him to adapt to other's their DNA to give him powers(Some sort of healing factorZenkai BTW zenkai is from dbz the saiyans becoming stronger after everytime being defeated translates into a X-gene that makes him adapt easily to things like others DNA.)
Six Foot Assassin chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Assassination of the Sandaime Raikage? Almost made me giggle. It took an army of 10,000 people, three full days of fighting and in the end he died from chakra exhaustion.
auto-fail chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
you have already begun binding adamantium to narutos bones at 4 years old... congratulations naruto! you're done growing!
NARUMOKA chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
finish this fanfic
GrimmyK9 chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
Buddy this aint a fashion show
klone80 chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
sorry i meant to say kitty plus kurt equals Tobi. my symbols got edited out
klone80 chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
Kitty KurtTobi
matthewdeal25 chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
Will there be more chapters for this story?