Reviews for Naruto: X
Please update
MonkeyDGabry chapter 11 . 5/6
It's Kurenai not Kurenei
Reaper4991 chapter 15 . 3/31
An idea for power is that after Apocalypse's experimentations naruto could now create powers to a degree, not godlike abilities but enough that make him deadlier than originally thought. Other basic ideas are shunpo, the Jumper ability, Haki from One Piece, the gears from One Piece, one or more of the Devil Fruit powers in One Piece, or full elemental control including light, dark, and sub elements.
Also what happened to Haku and Zabuza?
Reaper4991 chapter 9 . 3/30
Why do you keep mention councils or part council? You had Sarutobi get rid of the civilian and elders in the second chapter under the approval of the fire daimyo.
Reaper4991 chapter 10 . 3/30
You made a mistake in saying Kakashi taught Naruto to read and write since in the second chapter you said Xavier taught him.
narmulti chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
hurry up and update
mbahgila21 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
hmm.. nice chapter... i really like this...

i think Hinata has a x gene too... why...? because, in canon she has a difficulty with her Jyuuken and she must doing a handseal to activated Byakugan...so, maybe her x gene clashing with byakugan who is a bloodline limit or mutant power of Hyuga clan...
i think if she really has mutant power, her ability must be energy manipulation what with her twin lion fist tech in shippuden... :D

update soon... :D
silverback95 chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
Really good story I would love if you would update soon please it was getting really good
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
make more of this its soooo good
vitalie28 chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Super.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I don't fucking get the point of ALL the dumb shits who like reading about the cra I mean come the duck on! He doesn't have a bloodline and I've never actually heard of anyone in the anime or fucking manga that this has ever happened to. I seriously fucking believe that the cra is the stupidest fucking thing in Naruto fucking period
MythicGR66 chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
dude you really need to update your older stories, there all very good
Jinsokuichi chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
The story seems good, and thats a must for a first chapter, however, your settings and use of scenery needs a lot of work (hopefully fixed in later chapters). Because the narutovers and the X-men/X-men evolution universe is so completely different in almost every possible way, you cant simply lump the two worlds together like that by randomly have xavier and magneto stroll randomly into the hokage's office. on top of that you made mention of kumo cementing the fact that they are firmly in the naruto verse, yet you have two strangers who are not from there but were in thier own universe not too long ago and you drew the differences quite clearly without creating some kind of plausable bridge or connection between the 2. As far as crossovers go, this should be easy with X-men because of the fact that the narutoverse has people capable of jumping dimensions, and the x-men universe probably has a mutant for every single ability imaginable. It was brilliant to make use of apocalyps' time traveling as a connector, then you lost me. Please dont take this to be a flame, but its really confusing and i have been looking forward to an awesome story.
jasonleric1 chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
dude I love your story when are you going to update
Mynameis1212 chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Liked the story, however, yeah I read all the chapter now there is definitely a however, you spanned this over way to many years. Ideas you had at the start changed, you forgot the details between Anko and Naruto during the likes, dislikes, etc team meeting part. You had a power definite for Naruto then changed it, now we don't know it.

My biggest problem overall are the parts you skipped over. We have spent more time in Konoha then America, and that was where most of his life took place.

If you ever get interested with this story again, I request that you make a spin off series. Every time you said, "That's a story for another time," I died a little inside.

Overall, I loved the story, but please do something about the," but that's a story for another time," It got a little annoying when it was about Gambit. I got downright pissed when we talked about Naruto's time in HS.

Another thing, you gave Naruto a DAUGHTER. I know she can add cuteness, but what does she really bring to the table except someone to hold over him. I really wish you wouldn't have given him a kid so early. Sorry that's just my opinion.

This may feel like a flame, and I'm sorry for that. I truly liked this story. There are just some parts that got to me.