Reviews for Remus' Faces
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This story is just right; short and sweet, and clever and happy. “….they can have a whole conversation with their expressions”. And I love this picture of Remus as seen through Sirius’s eyes: “But then Sirius thinks that Remus is not quite normal, because he does not know many teenage werewolves who are kind and gentle and love to read. Come to think of it, he doesn't know many teenage werewolves at all, he only knows Remus. He thinks that Remus is probably the nicest werewolf in the world” Sirius is biased of course, dazzled by love. This is one of the happiest days of their lives, and you show that in the way you’ve written it.
gggggggg chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
aw! me is big fan of puppy love... 'specially rlsb!
SweetoothMegs chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'M giggling like a school girl. Very cute!
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh that was cute! I love how well Remus and Sirius just get each other. No need for words - another reason they're meant for each other!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is so adorable! I know people who can communicate like that, and sometimes I can too, but never that well. I loved this! You have a fantastic way with words! My only thing is the setting? I don't think you ever said where the story was, and the beginning sounded like the common room, but the end sounded like the dorm. Anyway, keep up the excellent writing! I'm very impressed :D
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw, really, really cute! I LOVED IT! D
Ophelia and Juliet chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Thanks for suggesting I read this, it's very sweet! I absolutely love this ship and I love the voice, it was very fitting. You're a really great writer. If you want a more angsty Remus/Sirius, I wrote one called The I Still Miss You drabbles, and you might like it. ) But great work!
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw! Very very sweet! And rather exactly like real life, which makes it better. (My girlfriend once made a habit of saying "stop making that face" while I was walking behind her making any face at all without ever turning around.)
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Mega cute! :)
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aww, I loved it! Their whole facial conversation was the best, and it's truly believable because I have this sort of silent conversations with my best friend all the time.

lovefan81 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh my, that was really sweet!
vivienneandfred chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
so it takes quite alot of effort to follow this, especially at the beginning, because of the long sentences. but once you get into it it really is funny. and very clever. and part from sentences being too long for my small brain to handle, well written. the sentence structure makes it very fast paced but i quite like it. i think it suits it quite nicely.

loved it.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 10/21/2008

That was just too sweet!

Loved it!

MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was original and cute! It had me giggling the whole way through. :.) I love how they communicated without speaking, and think anyone observing them would be amusedly confused.
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was really sweet! And I love the "I know"! So cute! And the way Sirius interprets all his faces, and knows that Remus can do the same to him, is great (also that most of Sirius's favourite expressions seem to be the surprised/freaked out ones)... Sweet and funny little story - favourited.