Reviews for Dark and Bright
lovenarnia chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I'm not signed in, but I just wanted to let you know how delightful it was to read this story. I know the "Story Girl" fanfiction archive is entirely "this is my own story don't like don't read" drivel, but this was an absolute goldmine. I'm so glad I checked this archive out!
Elfine Starkadder chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
It's a pity that hardly any of the stories in the "Story Girl" section seem to be actually about those books. But this was lovely.
I was excited like mad, but then horribly disappointed, because it is from four years ago - and you haven't written anything else in three! I know it's an especially slim chance, and you've probably moved on from writing fanfiction long ago or have more important things to do, but if you wrote more I would be very happy. Because "Dark and Bright" has L.M.'s flavor and witticisms, and with the beginning of the plot there are so many interesting things that could happen!
Just in case you see this and ever come back, I'm setting an alert!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I'm sorry this seems to have come to an end. Emily-in-the-glass, are you out there?
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
How very L.M. Montgomery-ish! The style in which you write this is very similar to the way in which that dear author wrote her books. I love it!

Cece is such a fun, original character. And I love how you've eased the readers into this time-period without having to give a summary of who married who at the beginning. I'm, frankly, not at all surprised that Felicity married Peter, or that Dan married Sarah Ray. Or that the Story Girl ended up in France, or that Bev is in Japan. This is very, very beautiful, and I hope you intend to continue it!

Lion be with you,

KC
r6144 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I think I can hear Beautiful Alice talking. Her voice must resemble Rosemary West's.
r6144 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love this! Carlisle is such a dreamy place, and somehow it seems even more so with Felicity's vivid prosy ways. I hope the war won't change it too much.
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love this story. I can relate a lot to Cece. I love the outdoors and my Mom always complains about how I'm always found reading a book. Or on the laptop reading FF. Love the story and keep writing.