Reviews for Nothing But The Best
pepperonylover5 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Loved it. It is so sweet and pure love. Just pure love. Lovely!
xRDJ603 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
XD i was totally expecting something rude from tony at thr end. xD my balls dont hurt either hahahahhaha!
xRDJ603 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Viktorija chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Great job!:)
Elisabpshady chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Aw Tony is so cute!

write more
Lady Sally chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
That is one of my FAVORITE scenes from Indiana Jones! ) And it works perfect here as well, plus that you're ending is better. *L*
Lady Sally chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
As usual, Frank solves it ALL. I swear, the moment his voice enters a room (Or Dean Martin, too) the temp goes up 20 degrees *L*

Great story! I hope you do more, maybe a little Dino "That's Amore"? *L* Although, I have the feeling the line "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, That's Amore" could go all sorts of crazy places with these two.
Lady Sally chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I am melting into a puddle of gushyness...and it's all your fault.
Millibear chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
I actually love all of these! They sre so good and very funny! I was a little sad with the last one b/c i was hoping that she would call, but whatever it showed how much he wants to be with her, which is cute!
AnnaTW chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
LOVE this story, so cute! can't wait for more, HAPPY WRITING (: AnnaTW x
skye3 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
*le sigh* i hoped these chapters would go on and on. and that there were a million of them. love your writing. please update ASAP! D
skye3 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
LOL. the last part was epic. XD
skye3 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
so cute!
skye3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wonderful!
Winteroses chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Aw, these one-shots are beautiful:) Pleasepleaseplease update soon!