Reviews for Insertwonderfullywittytitlehere
QuixoticQuest chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
! *Runs around in giddy circles until running into a wall*

...Ow.

That was awesome. I liked how Kit reacted, that was so Kit-ish for him to threaten to beam into her house. Then the reaction from Dairine was spot on. Ha, ha. I guess she lost the bet or she didn't, seeing as Kit still didn't believe Nita at the end.

I knew Kit was too much of a sweetheart to ditch Nita right after she kissed him (especially since he loved her back). I can't believe they both took so long to notice (I agree with 'Mela and Dairine).

Anyways, I absolutely loved reading this here fic and I hope to see more from you soon-ish. )

Laters,

QuixoticQuest chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Oh, boy. *Giant sweat mark appears on head*

That went well. I guess I should have seen that coming. There was no way Nita could lie to Kit, so it was either she tell him or her own volition or get provoked into screaming it. Which is actually pretty realistic.

I'm more than worried about Kit's reaction there at the end. I wish he'd get a clue before he realizes he's just lost his best friend because he's an idiot. *Sigh*

Well, I'll just have to see what happens in the next chapter.

-Don _
QuixoticQuest chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
I f****ing love the title of this chapter. ) I love that movie and I like how you incorporated the kind of tone it has/the plot in this chapter.

I guess James isn't such a jerk after all. He noticed that Nita liked Kit and dare I say it... he backed off.

The world never ceases to amaze me.

I hope Nita gets the courage to talk to Kit about her feelings, otherwise things will continue to freeze over.

I can't wait to read what's next so I'm going to end this here review now.

Toodles,

-Don _
QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Aw. *PalmFace*

Niiiiiittaaaaaaa! How could you go out with James when Kit's so obviously mad at you for making a joke about liking him when he really likes you, Nita and you like him and... ;SJALKDJSAJD;AJSDJSA;DSA;LJDSALJDSA

*Sigh*

I really hope Nita comes around, otherwise she could be in for some deep trouble with Kit about their friendship at the bare minimum. Who knows what other things could go wrong.

Again some typos and some of the syntax could be smoother, but it all panned out alright, so you won't hear me complaining. )

See you at the next review,

QuixoticQuest chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
*Raises eyebrow* Well, now, this is intriguing.

Nita lies to James to get out of having him stalk her for a date and it ends up annoying Kit (and I have a feeling I know why). *Smirks knowingly*

Kit is so adorably cute when he tries to find things out (although he really wanted to he could read Nita's mind, but she probably wouldn't appreciate that).

This is getting more and more intriguing. There were a few typos here and there, but nothing huge.

I'll see you at the next one!

QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Okay, put James at the top of my "Dislike" list of OCs.

Just a small correction: "...And the answer (')s still no.

Ha, ha. Wow, James sure doesn't know when to give up, does he? Nita's getting blamed for his idiocy, too. Yeesh. I'd be beyond furious right now if I was her.

Well, to answer James' question about the motorcycle, if Kit had the money, he'd probably have his own by now (and would have let Nita ride it with him because he's awesome like that). Heh, heh, I'm such a die-hard N/K fan. )

Anyways, I'll move on to the next chapter before I babble my own mouth off.

Toodles,

QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Great, I already "love" this James so much already. *Said in a dead-pan tone* No, seriously, I know his type so well and I hate guys who just don't care.

Anyways, I don't really know how I missed this fic on your profile. So you'll excuse my lateness in reviewing/reading it.

It's pretty good for a first fic, I have to say. Though the underling is really distracting.

Overall it's something that I'll R&R to the end. So nice work, My Friend. )

Best,

ShadowCat chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Hi there! I'd have to say that this is a pretty good story but I didn't really like the part when Kit started checking out Nita that kinda annoyed me for some I have a bunch of books for your list [ I think it was you who had one hundred books to read before dying...] Here it is 1: The squires tale [ slightly bloody for king Arthur lovers.] 2: Erec Rex [fantasy p.s personally I think the first book is pretty awesome.] 3:Happenstance found: Books of Umber [about a boy who finds out he's part of a magical species.] 4: Dragon Games sequel to Happenstance found. 5: Maximum Ride [if you like tough girls, sarcasm, funny and sweet people, action, a little bit of romance and wings! P.s this one of my most favorite series. Book one is the Angel Experiment.6: Animorphs [about people who can morph into animals also a little bit bloody...warning: the last book is really sad.] [This series is about 56 short books] I'm eleven yrs. old so this about my age group. I didn't read your bio yet so if this isn't your age group then I am sorry [makes sad puppy dog face.]

good luck with your list!

ShadowCat
Its all the same chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
omg i loved it so cute lol wow my fav
Its all the same chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
woot go nita yes!
Its all the same chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
she loves him i knew it and she admited it yes this is such a good story :D
Its all the same chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
wow kit what do you think you are doing thats not how you get a girl to like you and we all know you are jeles
Its all the same chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
hey that was a great chapter but i miss kit lol cant wate ll
Its all the same chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
omg its so sad i feel so bad for kit but well im so happy to see ware this goes
Its all the same chapter 4 . 10/26/2009