Reviews for Challenge of the Superfriends: The End
Perfect Carnage chapter 32 . 4/22
What a good week. Two of my favourite dark fics updating within 24 hours of each other.

Mention made of the Doctor? Things must be ended towards extremely bad territory if someone the Benefactor can't even perceive is wary of what's coming.

I actually feel for Luthor, as much as all this is his fault. He got everything he could possibly want, but the reasons for and the way he's getting it isn't what any human could go through.

This other universe that's only a movie in the Superfriends universe, I'd like to know who they are. If it was just one monster consuming worlds I would have guessed King Ghidorah, but two sides? Marvel doesn't fit, and neither does my other pick, just for the power you mentioned.

When you say funnel reality, you mean that's why the forces of good and evil balance each other rather than one having an advantage, or is it something less direct?

I'm actually glad this tamer version of the DC villains made it to the Benefactor, rather than any of their alternate selves.

-Perfect Carnage
Sonofhades57 chapter 31 . 3/3
It's great to finally see the Legion of Doom in action. Those upgrades are rather impressive so far.
Imperius-Rexford chapter 31 . 3/3
Woo that's fantastic! Glad to see this updated, can't wait to see the showdown between the Flash, Captain Cold, and Gorilla Grodd.
yuunodrake chapter 31 . 2/28
i guess i have a few questions, did the oceanmaster really die in 1979 in superfriends?

who's the first "alex" refrenced i figured out most of em the heep, man-thing- and swamp thing, ohhhhhh bloody BRILIANT you used BOTH swamp things the alex incanation from house of mystey, and the dr holand version too just bloody briliant
Perfect Carnage chapter 31 . 2/27
I saw an recommendation for your story elsewhere, so good job on the advertisement.

I totally forgot what I wanted to raise when I first read this chapter, but I'm always grateful that you still update.

-PC
Lord of Daemons chapter 31 . 2/26
Just got around to finishing the chapter. For the most part a very good job. However there are two problems.

The sentence with Aquaman talking about ocean master's death is repeated twice. Also there's a minor typo in the second to last sentence. I think what you meant to say was that "You had better leave the flash for me!

Otherwise it was a great chapter, looking forward to the next! :)
yuunodrake chapter 30 . 2/2
dear god i LOVED this take on jack , just smarthy and smartassed and tinged with his long rumoured multiversal insanity the refrences and quips were flying so fast lordy

but that LAST screwtiwst to poor dick by bruce wow you knew it was coming but dicks "holu crap how the bleep did i wear this getup" he might NOT be nightwing YET but one woders do the other groups that were on the dcu earth pre crisis existed in the animated verse like the DOOM patrol and the teen titans (of course the new titans wouldn't form for another 3 years or so)

or heck the chalengers of the UNKNOWN either wouldn't they had stumbled upon the elders too?
Sonofhades57 chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
Oh, this is going to be fun. Loved the Joker cameo, by the way.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
This started good, but gradually became bland and utterly boring.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 30 . 10/29/2014
Okay. The Joker is fantastic. He's going to prove useful against the new and improved baddies, isn't he? Makes me think of The Brave and The Bold, a little bit.

I like Sinestro's saluting of the tramp. Shows that they're not just advanced-tech bio-kill-bots but have still got a lot of personality.

And Batman. Is being Batman.
Lord of Daemons chapter 29 . 7/13/2014
Hm, so at long last we begin to approach the final confrontation. Good plot, a great sense of atmosphere, far above average diction...and an unfortunate lack of reviews when compared to other lesser quality writer's works...glad to see I found myself a kindred spirit!

But in all seriousness, great job my friend! Don't be disparaged by mere review numbers. The greatest artists are almost always overlooked during their own times! I look forward to seeing more of your work and I hope you will do me the courtesy of reviewing my own work, time permitting of course. Take care!
anon chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
Forgot to say sometimes it's been implied House of El was sired by Rao himself
MiscellaneousSoup chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Yet another wonderful chapter! I really love your writing. Also, I got the reference to "Bonkers Bettina." Any relation to Crazy Steve?
anon chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
They ran the gamut like everyone capable of good and bad deeds but their massive power detached them from humanity, like if a guy accidently peeks at a bathing goddess and she catches him and reflexively blinds him the punishment may not fit the crime so she then gives him the gift of prophecy/foresight

They were very much do as we say not as we do types, but Zeus was ALSO law, justice, civilization in general and so on, one could argue that Gods should only interfere in the absolute worse of taboo breaking and most dire straits and such

Got me thinking of Pecos Bill and Terraman

Insider Bruce’s Red X-like ID-amazo like armor
Paladin alternative Bruce Wayne like Cowboy Punisher
Clone/spliced with Deadshot/Terraman/Jonah Hex/King Faraday/Slam Bradley/Tommy Monaghan/Terry Sloan/Matches Malone/Lefty Knox
Calamity his protégé

Wonder Woman kicks Batman’s butt every time they fight because that’s what happens when a normal person goes against a Super of that caliber with no kryptonite factor, of course they have similar tactical mindsets or at least fighting skills and with her superior abilities she obviously has the advantage

Sinestro’s planet was lawless and wild, the people are practically BEGGING his daughter to become the next the dictator
Perfect Carnage chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
The true show Luthor and his Benefactor have put in play should be starting any chapter now. Its good they're being cautious and not going all out with their upgraded abilities. I sometimes forget this is based on the cartoon, with how advanced everything else has been. I'm surprised a computer virus even worked on that tech.

But if anyone could do it, its Brainiac.

-Perfect Carnage