Reviews for Challenge of the Superfriends: The End
maleficus-lupus chapter 28 . 1/24
*rubs his hands in anticipation* I can't wait!
Perfect Carnage chapter 28 . 1/24
Your the best there is at what you do. And what you do... Is very nice!

Sonofhades57 chapter 28 . 1/24
Well, this is going to provide many moments of awesome on both sides. I can't wait for the battle to continue.
MiscellaneousSoup chapter 28 . 1/24
Another excellent chapter. 10/10
Have an excellent day!
maleficus-lupus chapter 27 . 1/1
I don't usually read DC fic, but when it comes to this type of fic... Worth it!
Perfect Carnage chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
Many references to alternate timelines here. I don't get most of them, save the Parallax and Doomsday one. Your knowledge of the DC continuity is impressive. Though how could I not know Cthulhu, that loveable eldritch abomination. It looks to be good seeing what that mechs can do.

Sonofhades57 chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
And now it's time for unspeakable horror to be unleashed upon the world! I'll grab my popcorn.
Perfect Carnage chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
You've attributed many a Lovecraftian characteristic to an otherwise joke character. You are really too good at maturing this show. I thought that the being Luthor contacted was also of higher dimensions, but now I'm not so certain.

Fortunately for all the 10D devourer doesn't exist in this continuum. And the world isn't as dystopia-tic as I was expecting.

Okay, the moment we've all been waiting for! Its showtime!

-Perfect Carnage is ever so grateful he found this.
Vedda chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
At least I have read all of it! You got an entry in tvtropes, you know?
anon chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Glad Mirror Master got his props
Sonofhades57 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Oh, the final act is going to be amazing. Can't wait.
Perfect Carnage chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Well isn't this a shot out of the blue! Never would've expected an update from you, but then again, I never do.

So all the power-corruption insight from earlier wasn't just for show, good to know. I am curious about how in 10 years the heroes got their act together so much that supervillains treat them like they are...sorry, can't think up an appropriate comparison right now.

The presence of Brother Eye and Maxwell Lord is troubling, since both of them aren't known for good things. I can't believe the Legion spent 10 years in that hell dimension. I figured it would be a few months at the most.

Curious about Bruce Wayne and where he fits into things. And about how the world progressed, of course. Your next update will probably be when I finish this grade, so make it good.

Gojirob chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Wow. This is definitely one of those cases where 'that isn't how I would have handled it' means absolutely nothing at all, for this is just that supremely good. It reminds me of Devilman and NaruTaru, starting out from a simplistic heroic premise and going *there* without scrapping or throwing out a damned thing. You didn't just use the DCU - you stripmined its continuity, and you obviously know your shit. There's like one COTSF ep you haven't brought up, and I have a feeling that's coming. While mind-numbingly horrific, nothing seems contrived or forced, and where you biased character reactions to serve the premise, it still followed in a brutally logical manner. The grasping consortium Wilcox is forced to serve reminds me of one from a Dark Future arc in Thor, and I have a feeling they will meet a similar fate. I'll give you this final praise : Though my writing schedule is way overloaded, I now plan to write my own, much more 'mundane' LOD break-up story that I had on the back-burner for years, with some of my own fannish stuff. But I know right now your story will keep its top spot. As for the JL/SF, you really gave a grim (but excellent) take on why a great hero *really* needs a villain.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
The BEnefactor is Luthor himself. Dun dun dun.
Perfect Carnage chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Well, well it looks like the fruits of the villains endevours are about to show themselves. Great chapter as per usual.