Reviews for another man's Treasure
YouJustWatch chapter 1 . 4/14
Really enjoyed this story - it was sweet while capturing good character growth & great descriptions :)
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awww, that was really cute and I liked it, but I also wonder what happened with Roxas after the struggle match and I'm not too sure on what exactly identification papers are.
caledon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was very sweet :)
Maverick Flare chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was a really great story! Detailed without being annoying, descriptive but not dispersive. Seriously, the way you describe the relations between people just made me wanting to read more and more. The only thing that felt a little forced was the relationship with Rox, but being a "side story" it's ok. Nice touch with his quotes, though. And thx.
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
awwwwww! they r so cute 2gether
Kreyana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was definitely sweet, I liked it. Too bad it was just a oneshot, though.
Akizakura202 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love it! I don't read much yaoi, but I love this! SoraXRiku is definitely my favorite pairing now, yaoi-wise (since in actual canon I'm rooting for SoraXKairi.) And THANK YOU for staying true to Kairi's character-at the very least, for not turning her into the villain like so many do.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
D: The beauty of this fic killed me.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww…it's so cute~!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I read this story before I got a name on , loved it then, love it now. :) Awesome job!
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Erm, they're in a public kitchen for that... Imagining Cid walking in. HARHAR

Other than that, it was pretty interesting.
xDelfin chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
You're sexy for doing this.

Also, you're a friggin TEASE!

P
Shinigami966890 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Geez, neat story. I guess your title was dead on, 'Another Man's Treasure'. I was entranced from beginning to end, I really enjoyed it.
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Cute :)
Navarious chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Heh, cute. I should do that to my lover. XD 10-10 rating.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »