Reviews for Fall For You
zntkilledme chapter 3 . 6/25
I really liked this entire story. The ending was perfect, and the way you wrapped the beginning into the end perfectly was awesome. I love that you included Mello, Matt, and Near into the story, and L and Light were so cute! You did a really good job ;}
Piper Emerald chapter 3 . 5/30
Great story!
animeXmangalover chapter 1 . 5/15
T_T these are tears of joy it so god-dang beautiful! Love every thing about it from start to finish continue to write these beautifully done stories my friend
AnimeXmangalover
LeikoDNlover42 chapter 3 . 1/15
This was amazing and really heartfelt. You portrayed L and Light perfectly. So cute and well written! Keep doing what you're doing. :)
sarahnez1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
D'aww i feel all warm and fuzzy inside. That was exceptionally well written and downright adorable dammit! :) fantastic job!
claude orihada chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
x x * slilence * . . . . . ..
H

.BRILLENT. but, you should've simply ended it with l, waiting at the bus?bench, and L just get off the bus, they say sad/ parilized with happiness helos, and L simply sits next to him on the bench, and then an awesome ass lin.e!

anywho, x( I think the nose bleed killed me . . . . 3333333333333333
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
i absolutely adored this fanfiction!
the plot was perfect in concept and proceeded without going to slow or rushing, the characters were fairly in character and the fanfiction was enjoyable to read! nwn i hope you write more fanfictions like this 3
Noah's Ark the Musician chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow, just wow.
Kitkat3195 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I wanted to leave an extremely long review for this, but I can't, because I don't even know where to start.
I was left utterly speechless at the sheer beauty of this story.
You are such an amazing writer, with an amazing way with words.
Absolutely stunning. Thank you for writing this and thank you for giving us readers the privilege to read this piece of art. *hugs*
Lanyath chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
That was so beautiful I don't know where to begin... 3
soothing star chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
That was so beautiful I don't know where to begin... 3
Tanesha g chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Omg loved this sorry I cried at the speech so you so much for this story I wish it was longer.
MissMeha611 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
I'm not even sure how to start this off. How can you start off a review that's going to have 'amazing', 'perfect', and 'wonderful' too many times to count? You could probably come up with better words than those to describe how... Truly awesome this story was.

You have a way with words. A talent I wish I had. But I don't, and that's alright, because that means I can enjoy stories like this so much more when I come across them. Stories with such meaning an emotion are a rarity, so I get unbelievably elated when I find ones as such. .

'Fall For You' made me laugh. L and Light's constant bickering was so funny. All the gay jokes, and the fact that they beat each other up... Lol xD. It also made me go 'Awww!' multiple times because of their cute... Not to mention hot... Situations. And then it made me cry. The tears formed around the part where Light's mood was darkening due to the fact that he knew L's departure was inevitable, yet he couldn't bring himself to stop him. They really started flowing, though, at L's speech. That was one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read. Graduation speeches are so... Powerful, and this went beyond that. Anyways, this story was very emotional, and you captured it perfectly.

Though that's not the only thing that was captured well. The personalities of every single character was perfect. Your vocabulary was... Stupendous (haha I haven't used that word in a long time .) This would be my favorite Death Note AU evar!

So in summary... Never stop writing. And the story was amazing. Thanks for the great read! Sorry for the long ass review! :D