Reviews for Fall For You
InkSoakedPages chapter 3 . 9/30
*fangirling noises* OHMYGOSH! This was so cool! I totally loved how you did this, but how on earth did a one shot turn into this thing? At all? In any case, thank you for bringing this into the world, I applaud and thank you for it.
zntkilledme chapter 3 . 6/25
I really liked this entire story. The ending was perfect, and the way you wrapped the beginning into the end perfectly was awesome. I love that you included Mello, Matt, and Near into the story, and L and Light were so cute! You did a really good job ;}
Piper Emerald chapter 3 . 5/30
Great story!
animeXmangalover chapter 1 . 5/15
T_T these are tears of joy it so god-dang beautiful! Love every thing about it from start to finish continue to write these beautifully done stories my friend
LeikoDNlover42 chapter 3 . 1/15
This was amazing and really heartfelt. You portrayed L and Light perfectly. So cute and well written! Keep doing what you're doing. :)
sarahnez1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
D'aww i feel all warm and fuzzy inside. That was exceptionally well written and downright adorable dammit! :) fantastic job!
claude orihada chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
x x * slilence * . . . . . ..

.BRILLENT. but, you should've simply ended it with l, waiting at the bus?bench, and L just get off the bus, they say sad/ parilized with happiness helos, and L simply sits next to him on the bench, and then an awesome ass lin.e!

anywho, x( I think the nose bleed killed me . . . . 3333333333333333
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
i absolutely adored this fanfiction!
the plot was perfect in concept and proceeded without going to slow or rushing, the characters were fairly in character and the fanfiction was enjoyable to read! nwn i hope you write more fanfictions like this 3
Noah's Ark the Musician chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow, just wow.
Kitkat3195 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I wanted to leave an extremely long review for this, but I can't, because I don't even know where to start.
I was left utterly speechless at the sheer beauty of this story.
You are such an amazing writer, with an amazing way with words.
Absolutely stunning. Thank you for writing this and thank you for giving us readers the privilege to read this piece of art. *hugs*
Lanyath chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
That was so beautiful I don't know where to begin... 3
soothing star chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
That was so beautiful I don't know where to begin... 3
Tanesha g chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Omg loved this sorry I cried at the speech so you so much for this story I wish it was longer.