Reviews for The OHC
ktmyldy28 chapter 30 . 7/27
So its been almost a year since you've updated and you probably aren't even writing anymore; I just had to say I love this story. Everyone is messed up and crazy but still in character. I love Kyoya and Tamaki and all their sexual tension. Mori makes me laugh every time and this is actually a story where I like Haruhi. Congratulations on that, by the way. I don't know if this is the end but I will keep it in my favorites in case.
Schizoid7Loner chapter 30 . 4/25
So I take it Kyoya and Tamaki is going to be endgame?

Glad you are back! Please update soon!
Lol! I was playing grand theft auto the other day!
I thought honey was Lolita type
MidnightBlueRevolution chapter 30 . 2/1
I will forever continue to read your story! Don't give up and stay strong, senpai!
Love this!
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. You have taken the story of OHSHC, and turned its charm into something much more involving and interesting. I look forward to reading your next chapter! Also, your erotica writing may lack length, but all of the necessary character and actions are present. There is a difference between smut and erotica, in my opinion, and this chapter is well written erotica.
DeathByDarkness chapter 30 . 1/3
I. Need. Help.
The past chapters were adorable, and I loved the huge differences to their personalities. There were moments that made me laugh out loud, and others that made me think about how fucked-up they truly were.
But. The. 30th. Chapter.
It killed me. I love Tamaki's and Kyouya's relationship to ruins. And how they reconciled was just. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I have no words anymore. But for the characters you have created, it was immaculate.
I was cynical to start reading, but the way you write had enthralled me.
The. Feels. Tho. And the ending to the chapter... God.
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
I hope you have as much fun writing it as us readers have reading it.
XanonymousXX chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
HAOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE SHITTING F*** THEY GOT IT ALL ON TAPE.

Ahem... It's a great fic! Really! Absolutely amazing! The grammar and spelling sometimes slips a bit, but that's alright because the mistakes are really minor, but the story is still amazing nevertheless. If you ever need a beta I'd be honored to volunteer.

Either way, I really, really like your dark versions of each of the characters. I think it's rather original, along with the parodies of episodes you do per chapter, it really makes it feel... What's the word... Fresh. Yes, fresh, new and brilliant.

I seriously cannot wait for more. Good luck writing! :3
wigiwigiwigi chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Aaaaahhhhhhh! My favorite chapter since 7! I LOVED IT.
wigiwigiwigi chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
This is totally my fav chapter so far! LOVE IT and was dying laughing!
luxartisan chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
I WANT MORE! Are you kidding? Babes, you're back! I so totally loooovvveee this story because it makes me laugh, and cry and get tingly and get serious - so I guess that means I have a problem, too. And I don't care. Ferris Bueller, you're my hero!

I waited until I had some time to read this, hoping you still had the goods 'cause sometimes when a writer disappears for a verrrry long stretch, the story loses its punch and my interest. But not this and my interest is still keen. It's still unbelievably funny and somehow in character, though how you do that is beyond my comprehension.

I do know how it is when RL interferes with creativity. I'm just delighted that you haven't abandoned this. It doesn't even matter if the story makes sense. I just love the crack! You do know that you once wrote Tamale instead of Tamaki, don't you? I couldn't tell if that was deliberate or a random hunger pang as you wrote, but you did that. Other than that, there are too many moments of pure brilliance that I can't list them all.

And finally, I have to tell you that I don't know if you read other Ouran fic, but I swear I caught glimpses of some of my other favorite stories in here or maybe that was just coincidence, though I like to think that we all influence one another somehow. It's like an orgy of creativity without the mess. (ewww)

Anyway, you do not suck at writing erotica. You just make it funny and hot at the same time and I swear, I don't know how you do that, either. But I do know that what elevates smut into erotica is not wordy mechanics, which is what most writers focus on thinking they're being brave or cool. What really makes erotica work, for me anyway, are the small details - the stuff that doesn't sound sexy at all but relays a sense of reality and impact between two people. Does that make sense? I have to not only recognize the characters, but I have to care about their feelings for one another. And that's done with all the other parts of a story that aren't about sex at all - but more about love and UST that you portray that extremely well (believe it or not). You just overlay it with humor.

So...thank you, OA. Thank you for re-energizing my Ouran fic addiction. I'm a picky wench, you see. But what I love, I adore. So I guess you'll have to continue or I will have to track you down. If you need a poke now and again, I can accommodate. I have a rather pointy stick and am known to use it on recalcitrant authors.

Oh and one more thing: My fave moment? Tamaki (or Tamale, your call) playing Say Something. rotflmao

Angelle
Chaos-Rules-Me chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
I changed my username (used to be rsrdiall). Thanks for the awesome chapter. It's great to smut it up and then the camera is a whole different animal. If only Kyouya had been paying attention... But I have faith he'll handle it in the usual Kyouya way.

Loved the references too. Schoolhouse Rock was awesome and commoners chapstick made me laugh. I love how far he takes ordering the stuff and I can picture him doing it.

Thanks for the update. Good luck with work and the next chapter.
angellovsyaoi chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Omg i cant beleive all of this happened in one chapter! Gaah! Ive been waiting for this chapter for so long! Omgthe newspaper club got the recits so funnyording duxhdjcndhcbchch WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!? and btw january 28 is my bday so if u please could have the next chapter up by then? :D please and thankyou! It would make me soooooo happy. I love your story. Its soo funny.
LabyrinthChild05 chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Dude what took you so long. I love this stuff I can't wait when the ball comes around. Ssoo excites!