Reviews for The OHC
shinlife chapter 30 . 8/20
this is awesome! i want the next chapter.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 26 . 5/27
Chap 26- you deserve a goddammed Oscar for "Fuck it all!" Hahaha
I LOVE this chapter :) please update soon :) it's THE BEST FANFIC EVER! (I just LOVE the kyouyaxTamaki)
I love this story!
But won't you think Tamaki would be...I don't know...sadder? Or more scared or quiet? I get that he's all "moody" and gets over thing quickly but... I'm not sure about this...I'd think he'd be more distant or something along their...
I LOVED this chapter ;)
xXArtemisCullenXx chapter 30 . 11/4/2015
I absolutely love this story! I know it's been a while, but it would amazing if you could continue writing! I need to know what will happen with this video of Tamaki and Kyouya! Anyway, you're an incredible writer!
Inside The Fire91 chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
Hahaha xD i love this
LovelyTamaki chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
Shit, this story is exactly 8 years old today :O! And I still love it a lot.
Inside The Fire91 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
When did Nekozawa turn into Spain-
Inside The Fire91 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
This.. can i use the basis of this for a storyline?
ktmyldy28 chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
So its been almost a year since you've updated and you probably aren't even writing anymore; I just had to say I love this story. Everyone is messed up and crazy but still in character. I love Kyoya and Tamaki and all their sexual tension. Mori makes me laugh every time and this is actually a story where I like Haruhi. Congratulations on that, by the way. I don't know if this is the end but I will keep it in my favorites in case.
Schizoid7Loner chapter 30 . 4/25/2015
So I take it Kyoya and Tamaki is going to be endgame?

Glad you are back! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Lol! I was playing grand theft auto the other day!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I thought honey was Lolita type
MidnightBlueRevolution chapter 30 . 2/1/2015
I will forever continue to read your story! Don't give up and stay strong, senpai!