Reviews for dire consequences
JackAndSallyFan chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Dude, it's been freakin' five years! You gotta continue it! This is one of the best stories I've read, so please don't kill me by not finishing it! Please continue!
JackAndSallyFan
Katieghost chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
PLEASE, please, please update! i know it's been a long time, but this story really has a great potential, i can -feel- it! and it's not fair you let us all hanging(especially Jack)! Dx just, pleeeeaaaase, don't give up on this story! c'mon, i'm rooting for you! :D
Katieghost chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
*gasp* What is going to happen to Jack? And what's Sally's plan? And why the Oogie's Boys are gathering children? OMG! Please update! Your story is too great to be left incomplete! And too well-written!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Pretty good though I won't be back unless the CH's are way longer.

No offense to you but I'm a long periods of reading type of person. I read something and I expect it to take me at least 10 or more minutes to read, I don't expect that all the time but something long enough to catch my interest. Though again no offense to you.

When I see short CH's on any story I just want to close out of it and never return.

But I believe you about the time problem, though I'm a US Soldier and I get the time to make decent CH's on my story. My main story.
Bovine Beauty chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
This story keeps leaving me in suspense to wonder what Jack will do to set things straight with the mortals. Good job :)
JiggleWigs chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Whats with the hole 'TRICK OR TREAT!' thing its sorta gettin on my nerves could you please explain?
Bovine Beauty chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Hey nice to see an update. Uh-oh, it looks like there is a huge crowd or mob at the police station. I wonder what will happen to Jack next. It can't be good.
JiggleWigs chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
YEAH! you updated! BUT GR ITS STILL A CLIFFY!
S. Snowflake chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
You keep writing, hon. If you don't feel motivated, just watch the movie or something to get inspiration. That's what I do.

*S. Snowflake
JiggleWigs chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
U ROCK GO U! but keep updating or i WILL come after you! j/k
JiggleWigs chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
GR UR LACK OF UPDATING FRUSTRATES ME
JiggleWigs chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
OMG no way! they cant take jack to jail! NO
Bovine Beauty chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Hey I had almost forgotten about this story since I've been real busy with my projects. So the two police officers still plan on bringing Jack to the big house with them? I hope Jack still knows what he is doing. And I am curious to know what other evil presence may be lurking in the mortal realm.
S. Snowflake chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Yes, Jack does always seem considerate and selfless with his people, but that's part of why we love him along with his awesomeness. Hm, I wonder what Grag has in mind exactly, since he seemed so enthusiastic. And of course, whatever came into the mortal world is certainly going to be a lot of trouble! Thanks for the update; hope to see more soon!

*S. Snowflake
mycarcrashheart chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Ooh. Wow, Jack's pretty brave to just surrender like that. I like this story so far! Please write another chapter, I want to see what's up his (very thin) sleeve. I like the scenes with Jack and Sally together (yeah, I'm a romantic); they're just right.

P.S. I just saw the movie for the first time three days ago. It was great!