Reviews for Happily ever afters
Possum132 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
How do you do it? Your sweet stories are so sweet, and your dark stories are so dark. This is one of the sweet ones.

Regards

Possum
adfdsvn1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
well as for myself ive never been able to draw all my thoughts togeather to imagine what they would all do in the ned which is one of the main reasons i like the post dh fics i have to say thank you for your imagination and talent with words it put some things to rest as for dumbledor and his suitor i find that it shows that we are all plagued by dicisions that we made wheather wrong or right that in the end every one deserves a little hope and happyness even if i dont lean that way i thought it was rather touching and romantic
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
You are amazing.
fledge chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
What a fantastic story indeed! You're so right, there are several loose ends in canon, and you tie tthem up wonderfully. I would be great to see more of Hermione at work in that House-elf Department... And the scene with Dumbledore and Grindelwald is great, too. You just need to go into it a bit more - after all, Grindelwald used to be a "bad guy": has he become different? The final scene is perhaps too far in the future to belong in this collection of ficlets, though.

Once again, there are several typos that are somewhat annoying s this fine story should be nothing less than perfect. And people say things IN such and such a voice, not WITH it.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
this was very sweet :D. I love the end. I wonder how Draco and Harry would react. Probably, they would blame each other for it.
Loveland chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Good story. I liked the endings. There were a few typos though, and people's titles should always be captialised (I.e Miss Granger.)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Mostly pleasant.

What's up with that twisted Bard at the end? Seemed to imply a non-canon, non-decent relationship.

Of the several typos, this one was especially egregious:

You wrote: "And they went away, hand in hand. Together."

It should have been: "And they went away, hand in hand. Together. To Hell."
Chemistress chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
So many possibilities...thanks for sharing some nice ones with us (I don't like all of them, but that doesn't matter, as I said, everybody is sure to imagine some different things..)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Very sweet. George and Colin's interaction was quite well-done, and the two below were amusing. The ending was fitting as well.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
A sweet series of endings. Keep writing