Reviews for Janus, Two Face
sparra-music chapter 1 . 5/31
What this series really needs is an epilogue where Charlie and/or Alan walk into the office for something (to pick up Don for lunch, to bring over a new algorithm, to get data to help with a case, whatever) and are confronted with people either a) teasing Don & Megan or b) photographic evidence of this dress-up event. Extra points if you manage to get a shocked Larry and/or Robin into the equation, or if the person(s) in question are already aware to some degree of the undercover assignment. (Wait. So that's why you bleached your hair?!)
Sparkling Stardust chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That just made my entire week :)
Robbie chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Normally, topics like this make me uncomfortable, but to my own surprise I really enjoyed your story (bot janus and januarius). It's hilarious. I like your prequel even better, you described both of them very well and "inside" character. If you have more ideas to add this, you're welcome!
dwennie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I liked it. Funny, but it still had a plot. The girl in me wouldn't mind seeing Don like that either... or Colby for that matter. I should write to CBS :P

I always enjoy reading your work, it's always well written and you have a knack for nailing the characters. Good work!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
*laughs*

That. Was. Amazingly funny!

Whatever you do, please write more, your writing is hilarious!

Peace out,

Sharley
meganM57nebula chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That Was Fucking Awesome!
zaza chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Lord, I miss Megan.
simanis - 1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
page 2.

Oops.. I didnt see the note in the begining... forgotten about your note:

((Ianuarius mini-series, however please read that series first, as this fic will spoil it!))

Ok go back and read it again.. he he..
simanis chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Dont care if it said complete. YOU NEED TO CONTINUE...

Aww... com'on... another chapter... :D