Reviews for It Could Happen to Anyone
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Normally, I don't like fics that randomly assign main characters with anorexia, bulemia, cutting, or any other "fashionable" teen illness in the hopes that it will make their story sound "deep". This wasn't one of those fics. I could realistically see this happening, the control issue being a major factor in Robin's character arc, and the way you presented it wasn't glamorous, desirable, or overtly angsty. You weren't giving Tim a reason for self-pity in an attempt to make the readers feel sorry for him. You just presented a scenario, and did so incredibly well. Keep it up. :)
Talon Marlow chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Wow, that was very powerful and dealt with a serious, intense issue. Its rare that you think of a boy dealing with such problems, but you're right- it can happen to anyone.

This was well writtem, creative, and had an interesting form. Excellent job.
Missingmile chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I loved this, am a total sucker for Tim-Angst. Now I have to go read any other stories you have up here, lol.
none chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
oh timmy, poor robin. you should continue. plz?
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Nice...but I'm not sure you need bold type or all that space between paragraphs. In normal books, you know there is only one space. But nicely done.
The Grim Gripper chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Oh God that was beautiful. Certainly something I didn't expect. Poor Tim! You have to do another chapter where he's abusing himself. And I would really like to see this whole thing written again except more through the experience rather than a recap. But I loved it. ::sniffle:: It was so sad.
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
[Swallows] Now *that* was dark. Tim (like most of the main characters in the Batverse) is a pretty wounded soul, so this isn't as unthinkable as it sounds, but reading it is still shocking and terrifying O.O BenRG's Rating 7/10
Robin Gurl chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
That was a good story. Jolly good!

You can read me story.

Just search Author Gurl Wonder.

Ta

and

Ja

Gurl Wonder
minerva chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Loved it. Would love a sequel too, but this works very well on its own. Bravo.
Jen chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
wow...that was just...man that was scary stuff, and it's so realistic-it really can happen to anyone, and I think you did a marvelous job portraying that. wow pretty much sums it all up. great story. :)
jl chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
i dont understand this story it does not make since