Reviews for Project M
GreenAlien123 chapter 1 . 4/2
Why didnt Harry just transfigurate the collar to something harmless and then apparate during the simulation?
electric2book chapter 3 . 3/7
Epically awesome story. I sincerely hope that one day you will take it up again
EACade chapter 3 . 1/3
This is quite interesting. Any chance it will be continued?
LegendaryArimaspi chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Good story so far... It'll be interesting to see how Harry's Multiple Personality Disorder ends up affecting him and his contribution to the Ultimates... especially with his Dark Lord alter-ego. Nice to see Harry not holding back against Thor.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Very, very, very interesting! I like it! More please!
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I wonder why Thor decided to back down when facing Harry manifesting the Phoenix? I also have to wonder what Jean Gray would say if she saw Harry like that? Great story so far and that little battle was spectacular.
Weaponized Mind chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I like this, but I honestly preferred Harry in the alternate universe.
tommyboynv chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I really loved this epic battle...great descriptive elements! I'm excited to see where you take the story if you continue it; great and entertaining read!
Wolfking57 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Is this abandoned? I really, really hope not!
FelixtheSax chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Fucking amazing battle. I love it.
Garbouw Deark chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Holy crap. Never read the comics, but that doesn't make this any less amazing.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
hell yeah, it was worth it.

and Dr Doom for the pairing. It'd be amusing to see Harry make the tin can the bitch.

*snrk*

Sorry. Couldn't help it. Just please, no Jean friggin Grey, and No Rachel Summers, please. Unless the sole purpose is to make a Phoenix egg. in which case, go for it.
quaff chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
This is a great story. Thank you for writing this.
shugokage chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Amazing start!
hypnoticageregre chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Okay. After reading this and Awaken Sleeper, you are now my favourite writer ever (dethroning LessWrong). Just brilliant. You bring all these characters to life they, to me, have never had. Thank you.