Reviews for Tree of Life
brica chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Were "Reason To Be Here" and this piece meant to be companion-fics or some such thing? 'Cause that's how I saw it. This one is also cute and insightful, though in retrospect I guess they're both pretty dark too, aren't they? I like both of them a lot, in any case.
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
It took me about three times to fully understand the ending. Overlooked it so easily.

This was packed with so much critical thinking and amazing writing. I really enjoyed reading this on each occasion. Well done.
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great one shot, really like how you transition from Luke's thoughts to Jade's so smoothly.
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
So wonderful! I really liked it! You kept them all in character and it was fun to read!
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
_

Wow, talk about swallowing a mouth full of philosophy. But it was so good! It really made me start thinking (after I got my brain to process it) and now I am simply in awe at your ability to look at things. You have a very unique and interesting way of looking at things. I think that if you got it in your head to write a book about the philosophies of life, you'd have it published in no time! Keep up the wonderful work!

Neko-chan the Mewse
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
It was great! But some parts were a bit vague, (Or maybe because I'm reading this first thing in the morning...?) And Luke is so penitent and smart and so mature here that I realize that Luke... is such a nice guy. I couldn't understand it much about the fruit cocktail, but I guess it was okay. Thanks so much, I enjoyed it!