Reviews for From All Of Us
Lovely story :)
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
really sweet.
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'm ROFL at this story as read this and it bring back some fun times, and having to wait for my father to get back from his winter home in Fl. We took him to our local books, arts, crafts, and more and got him two painting wheels, he dose mostly landscapes and its something he wanted but couldn't find find one he liked but from what I gather its helped him out big time.

Another story is making me smile for I recall something about trees and them being hot (the lights on the tree, only three or so got hold of hot light, and looking at anyone tree, at that time I would have said 'tree hot'.

This is also kinda bitter sweet, for we had an angle tooo, can't find it, but it was the best top of a tree. Or get a cat stuck in one year. Love the way this story flowed, great background.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
lol Aww! Very cute. _

And funny lol Nice job!
happiness.is.my.goal chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is really neat! I absolutely loved all of it! Especially how long it was... lol! P Really though, that was extremely well written and I'm really glad I read it! ]
Chezzers chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
AW!

it nearly brought tears to my eyes!

well done and good luck

Regards

Chelse x
ThunderbirdsGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
AW! i love this fic, its so going in my faves! Very well written you captured the characters perfectly! Im going to see what else youve written!

Lv,

TBG1

X
TeaBoysGirlfriend chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very long one-shot but very enjoyable.
justdoyourthing chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Honestly this story had a smile on my face the whole time. It was great and an awesome christmas story. Nice job.
Raven Artemis chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
oh wow. i love a good warm-fuzzy. this one is great. .. it's.. well, it's beautiful is what it is. well done

Merry Xmas

Raven
moonbeam1987 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
great story absolutely loved it :)
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh, what a lovely, touching story! Wonderfully written and richly populated by believable characters, it was a treat. The last line was a perfect ending and now I can't wait for christmas!

(Also, thanks very much for remembering that Parker would call the trunk of the car the 'boot'. I know how annoyed people get when I misspell mom as mum - mostly by accident! - and its a pet hate of mine when others forget Parker and Lady P are british.)
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
yay so sweet so fluffy so Kawaii!
Van York chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
aw, that was so adorable!

i love it! great job!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
A wonderfully imaginative and descriptive piece of writing, my friend. The family element was both constant and perfect, and it really was the best Christmas story I have read in a long while. I absolutely loved the humour, you seem to fall into it naturally, and the obvious loving bond between all of the brothers was explored both in great detail and carefully, to ensure that you kept me reading every word. Despite the length, I couldn't keep my eyes off the page. You truly have a talent when it comes to writing these sort of stories.

Thank you for taking the time to create this fic for the rest of us. It belongs up there with some of the other great classics. Furthermore, I now know what I'll be reading on Christmas Eve to get me into the festive spririt! Excellent work, well done!