Reviews for The Tale Of Two
LadyRay48 chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
GreenEyesAlwaysLie chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
i hope u update soon
vampire princess003 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Wow this story is soooo good! i hope she ends up with Jake though. i used to think that Damon and her should go togeather. i really dont like Alex that much but bill is cool. i hope you update soon, its been forever. i cant believe that Alex killed those 2 guys, they just wanted to be human again. Ella is such a drama queen i guess. she really needs to man up. she is always fanting. I love little Chloe to death. so this is an awsome story and i really hope you update soon.
rocktheroxie chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
So happy birthday hira but also happy birthdday me (: and I'm glad I read this chapter noww... Its awesome xD I love phantom (: keep it up and update soon (:
VWH luv them all chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
Great chapter!
iluvedward4ever chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Oh dearr was the birthday part necessaryyyyyy?

AND 3 DAYS! XD

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE the chappy C":
Dafje1994 chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Omg! I love this story! Please put up another chapter! and have Sarah and Alex back together, cus' they're really cute together , Hihi, can't wait for next chap!
rocktheroxie chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
I really like It keep it upp (:
c.a.s.1404 chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
halarious...i like the whole teaming up thing...cant wait for the next chapter
VWH luv them all chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
Lmao. This chapter was hilarious. i liked alex's p.o.v can't wait to see what happens next
VWH luv them all chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
My fav. character is bill just wanted to say that and oh good chap
iluvedward4ever chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
. .:)
c.a.s.1404 chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
sweet chapter...i like how the chapter went...the nicknaming was great..and i cant wait til the next chapter!
xlittlemissvampx chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
Finally! i swear i was so into that story and then you said you were going to hold it... :O but its ok it's back now. Aww i hope alex finds sarah. I dont like jake; her fiance.
iluvedward4ever chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
LOVE IT, WIFEY!

Hira no more mad at Sam;)