Reviews for If
Annonymousreader321 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hi there! :) superb story! But was it really necessary to kill Harry? You know, that really stinks! Though I'm pleased that Draco wasn't the one killed. Haha! Can't wait for your next story :)
X
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
nicely written...
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
utterly mad...gross ending
HogwartsTribute chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Love this!
BlondeGinger711 chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Great story! I woke up this morning at 8 o'clock and started reading it..Now it's 11:21...Got to get some breakfast..*)
BlondeGinger711 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I love your story so far, it's brillent!
icansoar chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
This was really nice, though its a shame that Harry had to be sacrificed.
StaticEcho19 chapter 18 . 6/25/2010
I just found this story and read the entire thing. I just have to tell you that I LOVED it.

I really like the way you have Draco and Hermione slowly becoming friends and then something more to each other. I am glad that you did not have them like each other right away like some other stories I have read. I really enjoyed the pace of this story.

Thank you so much for posting this for us all to read!
Verbeux chapter 18 . 2/8/2010
I love your story! I just got done reading "If" and writing an essay for a class. Your interpretation was wonderful... a brilliant story. "If" has to be my favorite poem of all time and you did it justice. Thank you for bestowing us with the amazing fic.

ILOVEBOOKSFOREVER
AmazingMay chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
im so so so so sory and sad that harry had to die

anyway good story i loved it

I liked the way how you explained stuff

keep up the good work
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
I almost cried. it was a moving story. thank you
ItsHardlyRaining chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Great fic, love you're writing.
fantasia-49 chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
it was a great story no i mean it was so excellent! i'm sad that harry was dead but at least hermione and drago are together!
shadowontherun chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
love your story :) it made my day :)
silverbirch chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
Brilliant by name, brilliant by nature!

You know, I didn't want to open this chapter. Kipling's poems did tend to have that thread of "Pro patria mori" sacrifice running through them, and knowing the last 6 words of this one I'd already written the ending. You had me fooled completely. Naughty!

The battle - or it's aftermath - was so wonderfully underwritten; definately less is more. Draco still feeling an outsider, Snape's “Come, Draco. We shall have tea.” did far more than pages of script to show their feelings.

And the ending...I don't like "Hollowood" scenes, so yours was wonderful. The quiet after the storm, the sense of uncertainty, the void that needed to be filled and in the middle of it all a boy who met a girl who fell in love with a boy.

I've always said it is impossible to write a believable Dramione set during their school years. You've proved me wrong and I'm very glad about it!

I look forward to your next story.